Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
  Thanks meli n radha di for giving us sensible answers n looking into the matter๐Ÿ˜Š

The height of disappointent wen i saw the promotion list, i was like wats wrong wid the higher authorities of IF, they keep telling us our forum is inactive so they cant appoint CVs, n they themselves appointed  Cvs for those sections which hardly have any activity๐Ÿ˜• This is so unfair treatment wid us, we want wat we deserve coz we have worked as hard as the new promoted coolviewbies did.
Minionite thumbnail
Melz and Radha di thank you so much for giving us some answers and looking into the matter for us. Please do look into the matter for us. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I do agree
There are many forums which have a very large DT but still very inactive
I see atleast Channel V shows deserve a large DT 
Meaningful post Shreya ๐Ÿ˜Š
And I do wish people get the promotion they deserves
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A much needed post for attention ..

As i'm more connected with life ok show AM and i know Aanchal doing a fantastic job to keep it active despite not having a Mod..

I feel the coolbies of these mentioned channels deserve promotion..no partiality but given a fair justice..Their hard work should be recognized..

Hope this is taken into consideration by the GM..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im remotely concerned here but i feel sad for you ppl. But dont worry guys...New Global Moderator Aahaana will take care of it now :) just give her a breather.
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have noticed this. I really never knew DTs, are THIS biased! Seriously, I didn't knew. I being an active member from the TBP forum of Channel V, know this very well. But didn't knew the partiality. Aanchal and Khushi, work quite very hard for our forum, and I think they truly deserve a promotion.  All the Coolbies, work very hard but aren't still promoted. And our forum really needs a non-biased Viewbie. I hope the higher DTs take this matter seriously. I am in for justice. Thank you Aanchal for the PM. PLEASE DO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!!

P.S I had first return a l-o-o-o-ng comment, but my net crashed ๐Ÿ˜” So this is hardly 25% of it.
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Viewbie's n Coolbies do a pretty gud job n I have personal seen many on roll. TBP forum has no moderator but lately if anyone is needed for the members , it was Aanchal who always helped us and even solved d disputes in TBP forum. We want such moderators. Khushi n Shifali in their respective forums do a gud work though d Mods r highly inactive n unavailable.

Hope d partiality gets scrubbed off atleast now, becoz there r forums where a friendly n unbiased mod is needed.

I wud b glad if u promote dem 2 d mods becoz they deserve inspite of d hardwork.

Waiting fr a justice 2 happen.

Pls no biased mods, I want Aanchal n Khushi as Mods of TBP forum. Many of us like her becoz she solves everything in a peaceful way!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Though I am not associated with any Life OK or Channel V forums, I understand the need for those who are taking so much trouble on themselves to get much needed recognition and thus am here to show my support!

Thanks for the pm Aanchal. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree
this post was definately needed

no offence but truth needs to be spoken!
DT are biased! three years before DT team and the way IF worked was fab! but now its not!
Its totally biased!!!
Please that put in the efforts and time are not rewarded n stupid reasons are provided

The only solution is, stop giving so much time on IF as no credit will be given to you and biased decision will be made!
No cares or will listen to this query as enough money is made from IF
IF has become popular mission accomplaished
and
lastly IF has a lot of members

Now no attention is seriously given

I'm v.much disapointed with the promotions being biased!!
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
go on fighting...its worthlesss
lolzz...one can even leave the forum...mods are least bothered...
its not only channel V or other forum but this is hapening in many forums...
and mods replies are all ready ...i am surprised how come they are ready...
yes there are some mistakes done..but i openly ask havnt any DT member ever done any mistake...infact see this thread which is proof in itself ke some mistakes,not some a very blunder mistakes has been done..so isnt there rights should be taken away from them for this mistake...for one mistake all the effort and hardwork and dedication and time spent and enjoyment wasthrown to waste bin and  credit was given to some one else...
who cares now swetuuu...no more intrested in this forum...already got a request from another site to do WU..coz of my different style...so if i set in there then will spend time and effort there,atleast where i was ashured to be given fair justice...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago