Suggestions / Comments

(Please Close) - Page 33

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

I admire how everyone is willing to fight for justice and fairness but can be honest here? I think it isn't worth it. This is just a website after all, not the end of the world. But of course, if it really means a lot to you guys, you're free go ahead but please do not involve the celebs. They have their lives and they needn't be a part of this. Firstly, I don't think they'll even agree and even if they do, I don't think it's a good idea. Just saying.

I hope you guys get the answers you're looking for (=

i like the show..i miss my forum n my friends n they miss me 
its all empty

n being openly insulted

n celebs just asking them to voice it out so we get answers otherwise we will not get answers n it will b ignored...by just asking celebs to state in their interview IF should reply complaints of their members wht is wrong? its not like giving them stress!!!! its jst way of spreading our voice n seeking justice

otherwise no justice

its not like asking big favour or asking celebs to devote time to us
it jst matter of few seconds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Guys I request you to stop this. What you're doing is not going to get us answers or justice. It'll just keep us from getting the answers we need. Please.

why should i stop?

no harm is trying...we hvnt got anything to lose!

well np if i wont get answers atleast we will show ppl we the GUTS TO FIGHT

n i can providly say I TRIED

we are not going to stop this, not dng anything wrong n lol not like im wasting my time on it...or stressing ourselves...from our lives 15mins to i can spare for all this...i had time to visit if for hours...now im not active to from tht hours of time i spnt on IF now atleast 15mins i can give to get justice
Minionite thumbnail
Okay Supriya. That is your choice. I'll PM your other thread to Melz and see if she can bring it up in front of the DTs faster. We're not getting anywhere else.
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
if dts answer good...or else we hve decided the path we gng to take n no one can stop us
ban us
or increase warning levels

im not in pkdh forum coz of this discrimination
n nor other members

no offence to the current dt but she was NEVER ACTIVE and even now NOT ACTIVE
she rarely noes ppl in forum...she jst cant rule us!!!!!

n she is not even active fully...3 forums to handle stickies r not taken care of properly...y so much burden put on her? whn others members r thr...give jst one forum to each dt

my friends miss me in the forum...n im gng to fight coz they need me in forum n i can only b active if i get justice

Minionite thumbnail
Supriya I'm just trying to say that the path you're talking is not helping. The DTs know what we asked, maybe we should just give them time. After all our questions are not the only thing they have on their plates. And as for the bashing...maybe some people did say something that looked like bashing. After all bashing is personal opinion. Somebody might say something in a joke that may look like bashing to someone else.
Minionite thumbnail
Guys I'm getting this thread closed because Supriya has posted our questions in a new thread.