Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
It's completely understandable where you all are coming from and justice will be done. When looking for additions to the development team, we take into consideration many different things from behavior to active participation in forum discussions and activities.

Please do not feel disheartened or disappointed in anyway. You guys play a huge role in the DT helping maintain the forum and keeping it stable and clean. Being a Channel V CM and working with most of you who have raised your concerns here, I thank you all for your hard works and efforts!!! Your efforts don't go in vain, you all and your hard work around the forums is really appreciated.

The DT will clarify the criteria and what we look for so members understand each point we look at and how things work and what goes on behind the scenes. Anyhow, this matter has been brought to the attention of the higher authorities of the forum and all member questions & queries will be answered as soon as possible.
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you so much Minuu di and Radha di. 😊
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Natasha...

At least they should promote someone who is active in forum not someone who is already viewbie and never appeared there in the forum or maybe just silent member but as the member is already viewbie so deserve more then the person who is putting all her efforts and time in forum to make it clean and peace   It hurts..!!! 

ExAcTlY

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

ExAcTlY

Yes I fully agree. I realize that a person who is already a viewbie knows more about what they need to do, but without teaching a new person how to do the work, how will you ever get new viewbies?
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why same person is made viewbie for more then one forum! why so much responsibility is put on one person! Arent their other people?
Means if tht viewbie is on a leave forum more then forum gets affected!

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

why same person is made viewbie for more then one forum! why so much responsibility is put on one person! Arent their other people?

Means if tht viewbie is on a leave forum more then forum gets affected!

viewbie for 2 forum is still okay but same viewbie for 3 top forums of IF, this is disguisting, i dont know wat qualities they saw in those viewbiesπŸ˜•
asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi Friends,

We've already brought the thread into the attention of the higher authorities. 

One of them will address at the soonest possible.

We hope to have your patience.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

SC Team

thank u for doing so much for usπŸ˜ƒ ur indeed the bestπŸ‘
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Asmi-

viewbie for 2 forum is still okay but same viewbie for 3 top forums of IF, this is disguisting, i dont know wat qualities they saw in those viewbiesπŸ˜•

for i will be serizzz..asmi dear its our fault...we are doing the work of DT..why are we doinggg..why are we giving time and effort...why...let the viewbie and mod do the work..we are coolbie our work is to write update..why are we not sticking to it...we 1st have to change rather then asking them to be fair and all..its the viewbie and mod and there work to make the forum active..with there respective rules and regulations they follow...its there duty to keep the forum clean and problem freee...why the heck is evry coolbie or new member or old memebr doing all this work...we should stop all this right now...let the viewbie who becme viewbie of more then one forum handel the work...its DT responsiblity naa..we are making it easy for them...thats why hard work is nto being appreciateddd...we are taking the burden and all...and then there easy way out just by keeping the forum clean and active and opening the thread oding hard work day and night...is not the only thing for the promotion...rather then shouting and all give them there own taste of medicine...stop working..do only the WU and then lets see who the rules only make the forum active and clean and with so much activity going on...stop now doing it..i know it will be hard but stop doin it and let them make it work with there so called rules and regulations and explanations they so easily writing to us about there step...

ps - dont think straight πŸ˜ƒ think hatth kaii πŸ˜ˆ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
payal di i completely agree wid you, we became the victim of the politics played by some of the Higher DT's, i know our wrk is too do WU but phir v wen we see something wrng going in our forum we cant stop helping them wid it, kya kare dil manta hein nahiπŸ˜’
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Asmi-

payal di i completely agree wid you, we became the victim of the politics played by some of the Higher DT's, i know our wrk is too do WU but phir v wen we see something wrng going in our forum we cant stop helping them wid it, kya kare dil manta hein nahiπŸ˜’

exctly this is our problem...
stop it right now...we ar making fool of ourselfff...
its nto them its us who need to change 1st and follow rules...are they not following rules...are they seeing anything beside rules...no naa...then how can we blame them...ew are breking rulesss...not them...they tou clearly stating to us in there replies to our pm...hard work dedication makes no match and have no meaning to the rules and regulations they are following for the promotions...so rather then speanding and waisting time and effort on hardwork start following rules liek those who got easy promotions only coz they follow rules and then lets see and wauit and watch the live telicast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
this time i am with DT..i am sowie to say
its we who 1st has to change not them🀒
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago