Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with the post by @payalibm..its we who are breaking rules by working more than what is required by us to do..we are at fault for that..
We have been clearly told that our duty is only to provide WU even if it means rewatching a torture episode twice..but that what is our work.. Then why do we do extra work when its not part of our rules??

Im not saying that we can do everything..neither are we complete without DT's nor are they complete without us..its time we prove the latter..

When u work in a company as a team and only your boss keeps getting promotion saying that he's the one who worked hard, its ok to accept it once may be twice but if happens the next its best to tell the boss u handle everything yourselves.. Afterall your the one who works hard why should i spend my energy n time when im not qualified for that
Originally posted by preetha_6

I agree with the post by @payalibm..its we who are breaking rules by working more than what is required by us to do..we are at fault for that..
We have been clearly told that our duty is only to provide WU even if it means rewatching a torture episode twice..but that what is our work.. Then why do we do extra work when its not part of our rules??

Im not saying that we can do everything..neither are we complete without DT's nor are they complete without us..its time we prove the latter..

When u work in a company as a team and only your boss keeps getting promotion saying that he's the one who worked hard, its ok to accept it once may be twice but if happens the next its best to tell the boss u handle everything yourselves.. Afterall your the one who works hard why should i spend my energy n time when im not qualified for that

exctlyy when boss gets promotions he or she calls us and promotes us...lolzz...here tou we work and some one else comes and takes the credit and then rules on us and tell us what to do and wht not ot do without even knwoing what is done by us... lolzzz... lets see if not all but even one of  the hardowrkign coobies gets this in there headsss... i hope they do listen and work acording and then see the live telecast how the mod alone work on the forum and make the forum active and workout aloneee...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by payalibm

natuu swetuuu we are bunch of fools..its not there faulttt..its our fault we let them make fool of usss... ðŸ¤¢

Agree with you Payal, we are fools for working so much voluntarily, we shouldn't have done that, it is really ridiculous 🤢 🤢
Originally posted by Natasha...

At least they should promote someone who is active in forum not someone who is already viewbie and never appeared there in the forum or maybe just silent member but as the member is already viewbie so deserve more then the person who is putting all her efforts and time in forum to make it clean and peace   It hurts..!!! 

completly agree
Originally posted by payalibm

my question to evry moderator of channel,GM and ADMIN...

why the rule was broken by not assigning the member of that particular forum member the positions...why even if the forum is active or not or has less pages or not still the mod and coldbie and all are not assign..why rightout evry forum hasnt got there own DT after some time of serial starting...why they have created so much faisco by not assigning DT in forums and then complaning ...why new members are not given chance...how will they learn if not given opertunity...why so much hurt and pain to the one who has worked on particular forum and there hard work was just ignored like a peace of trash...and then mods and all bringing trouble on themself by doing wrong and bringing down another forum member and when raised question or ask them for explanantion then no explanations given for the steps they took..or the replies they give has no sence or meaning to it..how so convinent...why...why cant things can be done as it is...why a true work cant be done...i think i have a answerrr

i totally agree wid yuh...
i too hab lovd even more if all da DEV. members were selectd from da forum itself..
i too kinda find it lil unbais...
it iz nt lyk dat ki hamare forum mein capable ppl nahi haii..
our forum PKDH has numerous capable ppl
plz adminz we all humbly request yuh to give us mods from ous forum itself...
Well , i agree dat Our Hardwork isnt considered in forum, we merely r lyk Puppets!
Guys Calm down pls, everything has sum reason behind it. I'm sure, admins will luk into it now after so much voice over. Regards
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

i totally agree wid yuh...
i too hab lovd even more if all da DEV. members were selectd from da forum itself..
i too kinda find it lil unbais...
it iz nt lyk dat ki hamare forum mein capable ppl nahi haii..
our forum PKDH has numerous capable ppl
plz adminz we all humbly request yuh to give us mods from ous forum itself...

yup ,,,i m also agree with u ,,,,

we all true pkdhians want mods from our forum only  
Originally posted by sudipta1988

yup ,,,i m also agree with u ,,,,

we all true pkdhians want mods from our forum only  

Agree...A familiar person from the forum will be an asset to forum
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Agree...A familiar person from the forum will be an asset to forum

we want changr right now 
Edited by sudipta1988 - 11 years ago
I totally agree with Supriya, Payal, Saibal and Natasha ... 
It is totally unfair  ... The ppl who work THE MOST in the forum are not promoted ... Instead someone we don't even know become our MOD and behaving like our leader .. Sorry to say but that SUCKS !!! 
I am talking from PKDH forum !!! And the 'Viewbie' of our forum is doing weird things How can she close a WrittenUpdate thread so early ?? It's a WAY to go the next episode !! Moreover I've checked the other forums as well ( which came even before PKDH ) the Vid and WUs are still stacked !! Then why the hell she always close only PKDH forum WUs ?? 

I am speaking loudly from here ... PLEASE do change our mod !!! Make Our MOD someone who is ACTIVE n well-known member !! Instead of someone whom we don't even know ( like our current Viewbie ) !! 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago