Suggestions / Comments

(Please Close) - Page 8

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Well I totally understand the situation coolbies are in not to forget that I too was a coolbie and was going through the same phase as you are going now, I too used to think that me putting all the efforts and in the end, someone else take the position who has not been in the forum, but to be honest, its not only presence in the forum, a lot of work is done back stage too, everyone who posts important topics arent always legible to beome viewbies or moderators, In my 6 years at India-forums, I had difficulty understanding the same thing you are having today, but promotions isnt just done for the sake of getting more and more people promoted, if that was the case all the coolbies would have been promoted, and not to forget that coolbies make important posts like MOTW, GOTW, DOTW only to be considered for promotion, you have also show a sense of responsibility over all I guess...it took me 5 years to get promoted, its wasnt a piece of cake...and remember always the people who are not in the front are behind the walls of the forums.

Well then what happened with you is wrong!

no one is saying make all coolbies or members a DT
its about the person in the forum putting efforts should become a DT of the forum
no new entry should be their!

We call understand only 2-3 ppl cn be a DT out of 100's its luck!
but those 2-3 ppl should b from the forum itself if the forum is active and has capable candidates! outsider shouldnt be 

DT are breaking their own rules and then expecting us to understand wooow! gr8!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now, I can't stop myself from sharing my views!,

@EksapnoKiPari,

I Completely agree with you here for your above statements.
Because, the hardwork I had done, like organising Contests,GOTW/DOTW Sheets,Reporting topics which are wrong,maintaining Archieves,being Active,etc and All which is stated in IF Rules to be VB. But see, all our Hardwork gone in Drains, just for a single mistake. We had given our precious time, infact, we are there from day 1 , in PKDH forum, but didn't got the deserving things.
Pls don't consider this as rude, if sharing views are rude then toh we shuln't even talk here.

The thing is if Mods didnt found the right person in forum(who is active and all) then why the 3rd person got Included in team who wasn't Active nor done that things to be VB in forum?? They must had left that post open then.

@ Erum/Jule, I'm very happy that atleast you understood our condition. Pls dont think We are against you we are Not against you Erum,but we are questioning the authorities who has choosed the Criteria for making VB.
If realy rules are followed , then the situation isn't same like todays.

@ Aahaana & MP_Radha, thanx for responding, we hope justice will happen now.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Shifali and Erum-can you guys enlighten me with what you guys meant by behind the forum work???????

I did not get dat and as you both have mentioned it in ur posts so i would like to know wat does dat means plz dont get offended i really want to know  as working behind the forum have made you VB's of your forums.So i want to follow d same dis time and finally want to become VB.plz dont get offended iam sorry if u find my post offending.

and @Eksapnokipari and Payalibm-I Completely agree with you guys

Edited by Magical_KaSh - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Magical_KaSh

@Shifali and Erum-can you guys enlighten me with what you guys meant by behind the forum work???????

I did not get dat and as you both have mentioned it in ur posts so i would like to know wat does dat means plz dont get offended i really want to know  as working behind the forum have made you VB's of your forums.So i want to follow d same dis time and finally want to become VB.plz dont get offended iam sorry if u find my post offending. 

and @Eksapnokipari and Payalibm-I Completely agree with you guys

๐Ÿคฃ     
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Magical_KaSh

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Shifali and Erum-can you guys enlighten me with what you guys meant by behind the forum work???????</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I did not get dat and as you both have mentioned it in ur posts so i would like to know wat does dat means plz dont get offended i really want to know as working behind the forum have made you VB's of your forums.So i want to follow d same dis time and finally want to become VB.plz dont get offended iam sorry if u find my post offending.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and @Eksapnokipari and Payalibm-I Completely agree with you guys
</font>

yah! What is behind. We too shud aware off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *Shifali*

Hey guys,  I can understand that many are upset that promotions didn't go the way they might have hoped they would but please understand that just because you help out around a forum does not mean that are guaranteed a Viewbie spot for that forumwell said, i agree... but goto channel V forums and tell us whether you too feel they are dead and dont require a section DT (except D3) recently one of them ended too, but the question is, is it fair with those who putted up loads of time & took efforts to make it a good forum and got nothing in return??? and this trend will continue if not changed now :| as mentioned sony TV, except that ram-priya one and kritika wala none of them have so called "TRAFFIC" but you know what just happened there which made people post this topic here.. this is not the first time, in the previous set of promotions star plus was ignored like anything while life ok's dead forums too got a section DT each... Like Radha and Melmel mentioned, this issue is being taken up by the higher DTs so please be patient.   By pointing fingers at the members [be it members who were not in that forum and were promoted or were from the forum already], you are not doing anything. yeah, those who are commenting here please dont make it a one-to-one fight... as far as i've seen Erum, she's approachable..so PKDH things (particularly) can better be discussed with her in the forum itself or through PM's.. cuz i dont think the post maker has posted this topic for encouraging talks against the active DT Seek justice, but don't seek it by degrading other promotions which have happened and make those certain indivuduals feel bad. again i agree, as the last few sentences of this post clearly says post maker and others arent unhappy with those who are promoted...its about their rights and not anyone in particular.. even if you want to point out certain section DT do it in a civilized manner PLEASE :)   By holding contests, games and whatnot, does not mean you are guaranteed an offer from the DT like I mentioned, it can also be from merely opening good discussion topics around the forum, and might not even have anything to do with the behind the scenes work.  So please calm down, give in your thoughts, your opinions but not on the basis that you degrade another Viewbie. The higher DT will try their best to give justice to all those members, and look into all those forums to see if a DT is needed. Like I said, I am all in for you guys asking for promotions [where they are well needed and deserved] but I as a member, not as a DT member am not in for all the pointing of fingers, and hate coming in for other members who have been promoted.  ~Shifali

This content was originally posted by: -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Well I totally understand the situation coolbies are in not to forget that I too was a coolbie and was going through the same phase as you are going now, I too used to think that me putting all the efforts and in the end, someone else take the position who has not been in the forum, but to be honest, its not only presence in the forum, a lot of work is done back stage too, Yeah exactly, talking about backstage..i dont know if normal members know much but atleast coolbies have the rough idea about what are those "backstage processes".. as far as PKDH is concerned, that forum had given enough headaches to shruti and others...and i guess for that reason an unknown face has been introduced in the section DT :| everyone who posts important topics arent always legible to beome viewbies or moderators, In my 6 years at India-forums, I had difficulty understanding the same thing you are having today, but promotions isnt just done for the sake of getting more and more people promoted, if that was the case all the coolbies would have been promoted, and not to forget that coolbies make important posts like MOTW, GOTW, DOTW only to be considered for promotion, you have also show a sense of responsibility over all I guess... No freakin way! :| the post maker and others who are shouting here for justice have that much sense that making GOTW/MOTW/Newsletters are not enough.. we do know what are the requirements..not going in deep though!  it took me 5 years to get promoted, its wasnt a piece of cake...and remember always the people who are not in the front are behind the walls of the forums.

if i were a viewbie, i would've given the same arguments as yours..cuz at the end of the day i have to keep my image clean infront of the higher DTs... but accept it or not and Erum, nothing stated here is directed at you or anyone in particular..please dont take anything personally :) :)

@Others : promotions work on recommendation... but how this recommendation works everyone knows.. as EkSapnoKiPari said somewhere in between, its not like only people who've joined IF 4-5 years back are capable to handle a forum, i've seen whenever a veteran member return automatically they get a section, truly acceptable... but when it comes to newcomers why they are made to wait wait and wait... some either leave (and would leave) or some start buttering the higher DT falsely (I'm really sorry for this, i shouldnt have said this here i know...but truth is always bitter) 
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜†ok i went through all pgs and i agree with everyone
payal,supriya,etc...
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aanchu u came very late but u told all the true things abt IF Promotions...Totally agree with u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and i badly want to what is happening in the back stage/behind the scene works ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why there is no transparency in the promotions??? ๐Ÿค” This is the main reason for all this things 

And as the higher DTs said I m gonna wait for all these answers...I m also hoping that all the other coolbies/members who posted in this thread will wait along wit me ๐Ÿค—

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roshini1494

Aanchu u came very late but u told all the true things abt IF Promotions...Totally agree with u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and i badly want to what is happening in the back stage/behind the scene works ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why there is no transparency in the promotions??? ๐Ÿค” This is the main reason for all this things 

And as the higher DTs said I m gonna wait for all these answers...I m also hoping that all the other coolbies/members who posted in this thread will wait along wit me ๐Ÿค—

Rosh I would like to know how these promotions happen as well.

Rosh I'm already waiting. I don't think anyone disagrees with that.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Rosh I would like to know how these promotions happen as well.

Rosh I'm already waiting. I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

Shreya i badly want to know how these promotions are happening...๐Ÿค”

and first i want to know hw this is decided tht a forum want DT or not ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Channel V forums do not have much traffic - I m fed up of this answer ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the lastest promotions clearly showed tht this answer is just to make us shut ๐Ÿฅฑ