WU - 27-Nov-2012 !!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with Priya doubting Kuljeet being different...about Kuljeet being a gadbad 😊 !!! Juju denies...Kuljeet comes there & joins the table...Priya irritated questions her about the reading the manual...she says she has read everything πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

doctor comes & sees kuljeet not there again...he wants the medical report of kuljeet decides to wait for kuljeet...& has his doubts about Kuljeet as today (yday episode) he says he has come with Ludhiana but on the joining date he said patiala...Priya asks about chapter 4...Jeanie looks at Juju...Juju with eyes asks her to read it with magic ( Juju decide 1st if you want magic in your life or not 😑 ) !!!

doctor in cabin & book is all by itself opening all by itself...he is shocked !!!!...Priya questions again...about chapter 4 espeically nautical miles...kuljeet says you should eat badam for memory ( jeanie you should eat so that u do not forget half of your magic) Im the topper in college ...Priya gets irriated & asks him to leave to work...Kuljeet says officetime is done & Im waiting for Vicky to go home...she gets irritaed & upset & goes home... doc is worried...talking to himself... looks at the file & realises it is a wrong kuljeet, doctor now decides to prove it 2 his boss...

Everyone is having a goodtime at home ...kuku,...tuku...kuljeet & Juju..with Kuku always forgetting Kukjeets name...Priya comes home with food & says everyone should eat this only...Juju agrees...and calls everyone  to eat... they all sit for eating...priya gets italian food...and everyone taste it & hate it soup & pasta... but appreciate it in front of her face...except Kuljeet...Kuljeet says eat my food I have prepared & goes to kitchen...with magic makes chole batura...neighbour sees this magic & is suprised...& wonders where did the girl go?

Kuljeet offers it to the parents & they both enjoy...Kuljeet is happy...Juju also wants to eat & slowly starts to steal...Priya sees it & he drops it saying it has lot of oil...😊

doctor comes at dinner time...priya offers food...he declines (he must have had & says I have to question Kuljeet...he asks kuljeet  from whr did u come...yday u said patiala & today ludiana...

Juju covers up saying Kuljeet came via patiala  to ludhiana...doctor says he is here as the photo on the file is different...& everyone wants to see...Jeanie changes it with magic...doctor is suprised...& says I have checked...Juju acts he is angry & doctor leaves apologising...

neighbour meets doctor & explains about kitchen chole batura magic...doctor shares his example about photo in file... neighbour has a super plan & does not want to discuss it...priya leaves & Juju gives hint she bends to take blessings... Juju goes to leave priya to the car...and outside she gets angry on juju...says what does Kuljeet think about himself...Juju covers up saying all he thinks about is everyone's happiness...priya says except me ...kuljeet does it with love for everyone...she says she wants him out of the home... Juju says till he finds home...he will stay with me...Priya starts to walk away & Juju takes a breath(with 2 women this is what happens πŸ˜›) ...she comes back & says now you wont even leave me till the car...

Juju comes to his room & says Jeanie band bajaya...Jeanie apprears & says mitrama you called me & Im here...he says because of you priya is upset...she says Im keeping ur Kuku & Tuku happy...he says priya...she says ok I understand all because of sweetpie...but I cannot make ur  Kuku & Tuku unhappy...he says my Kuku & Tuku are happy & relaises he used her language...Jeanie gets comfortable on the bed...Juju says if ur sleeping here where will I...she puts him in her bottle ...

pre-cap : neighbour comes in the night...Jeanie tries to scare with a bear...Juju's mother sees the animal...
Edited by navyab - 11 years ago
Wow. wonderful update Navya.  I laughed, when you said this is what you get, when you have 2 women in your life [about juju].  πŸ˜†.  yes. true, both women are fighting for him, he is in the middle. poor guy.  Today, he desperately wanted to taste, Jeannie's Chola patura, but scared of Priya, he dropped that idea [literally, he dropped that patura]πŸ˜†.  Poor guy !
Originally posted by nikkitta

Nice WU.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Giafan

Wow. wonderful update Navya.  I laughed, when you said this is what you get, when you have 2 women in your life [about juju].  πŸ˜†.  yes. true, both women are fighting for him, he is in the middle. poor guy.  Today, he desperately wanted to taste, Jeannie's Chola patura, but scared of Priya, he dropped that idea [literally, he dropped that patura]πŸ˜†.  Poor guy !
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor guy !!!
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

thankyoou navya :)
πŸ˜‰
Thanks dear πŸ‘πŸΌ wonderful WU ⭐️
the precap is so scary!😲. I feel pity for the bengali uncleπŸ˜†, In the middle of the night, he sneaks in, but, Jeannie scars him  with a hairy bear !.    if i see a bear, this close, i will die !😲
Originally posted by Giafan

Thank you Viji for reminding a scene which I missed...added it 😊
Originally posted by navyab

Thank you Viji for reminding a scene which I missed...adde  it 😊

It is ok, darling.  you did a fabulous job with today's WU.   you know what, our serial is very fast. All the actors are acting and talking in a superjet speed.    Especially,our GIA showing  lot   of  expressions  at  every  micro   second.    It is very hard to follow each and every momoent πŸ˜•
Anyone can pls.tell me,   why the Doctorji, told 2 times today,  'dhooth ka dhooth, pani ka pani'...Is it a proverb?πŸ˜† or a riddle?