Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is this the same Sapna?

krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sapna wants to get physical in this taskk with Vishal. And vishal is telling her not to get physical. The task with sidhu jee where the guys were putting stuff on the girls faces? the militiary task?? SSapna got pissed because guys were supposedly getting physical with girls? I DONT UNDERSTAND HER!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is delusional. She is one of those extreme feminists. I believe in feminism, liberation and women's rights but that doesn't mean women have the right to physically abuse men either. We are supposed to be equal, not on top of one another. I thought she believed in equality but I guess she believes that whatever a woman does to a man is ok. But I If a man touches a woman, it's not ok ( not that I agree with any of the views)Edited by Jaysean - 11 years ago
SweetSona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No one can understand her my friend. 😕
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She doesn't like GUYS getting physical with other girls (Except her ) ---  BUT she loves getting physical with a GUY   ---/  -- so may be interested in 'physical relationships?

BUT i don't take sapnaa seriously anymore ---I have no hopes from her but she is good entertainer at TIMES / -- Other than that she has lost all the credibility for me / --- ONCE in a while she speaks meaningful stuff ---but the very next day she contradicts herself and puts you down -/

arcoiris thumbnail
Sapna very conveniently changes her stance, opinion, approach, support, team and then blame it on amnesia, delirious Bigg Boss, Sallu, Women empowerment,  her vulnerability, her gullibility etc😆
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She can rip a guys clothes off but that in the spirt of the game, but if Niketan puts color on Sana that is an sexual assault. 
Ajj Sapna aap mere liye mar chuko ho, you are a hypocrite ma'am😉 ðŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: krzyme8

Sapna wants to get physical in this taskk with Vishal. And vishal is telling her not to get physical. The task with sidhu jee where the guys were putting stuff on the girls faces? the militiary task?? SSapna got pissed because guys were supposedly getting physical with girls? I DONT UNDERSTAND HER!! 

She basically seeks some attention from Vishal, she has said time and again that "main yahan affair karne ayi hun"...😆 I hope she gets her "dream man" soon...😳
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry but I don't agree.
It was a task.Aur agar aapke point of view se dekha jaye toh sapna ne vishal ko slap karna chahiye tha jab vishal bola bachche paida karne me help karu.But she took it as a joke otherwise it would have been a big issue.After all he is a man and what he said was not good at all.Toh yeh masti me kyun nahi liya usne.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

grt observation!!!

Aap kare tho chamatkaar woh kare tho balaatkaar""
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: saloni111

Sapna very conveniently changes her stance, opinion, approach, support, team and then blame it on amnesia, delirious Bigg Boss, Sallu, Women empowerment,  her vulnerability, her gullibility etc😆

🤣🤣🤣