•  
Poll Question :

Everyone is buzy in the live Feed thread

Poll Choice
Show is boring
any other reason ( plz mention )
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
DDT was going perfectly fine , it was active , many old/new members were there till BB started live feed ...  and now its a Bhutiya Ghar

we can't say its bcz show is boring bcz Live feed thread is so active and also forum ...so for me its bcz of Live feed 

ur views ? 

Before Live Feed, DDT would usually cross 30 pages mark. Now it doesn't even cross 15 pages, so relatively speaking, it is because of the Live Feed. But no complains, Live Feed is very interesting.

And compared to last year, DDT was bland because show was boring until Imam came in 🥳
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Also, till last year DDT was more of  a chit chat session and less of show discussion. This year the instruction to stop chit chat meant people had to find other threads.. Anyway I was never part of DDT.. so no emotion!!
Originally posted by irmag

what is DDT?

Daily Discussion Thread, I presume 😕

Originally posted by irmag

what is DDT?

even i wanna know😕

Don't care. I don't limit myself to any thread or to a group of people. I go and talk to whoever I find interesting whether that thread is made by a newbie or a veteran member. 
I think its Daily Discussion Thread...
🤣 its actually so funny ... I started this topic... didn't chk properly and came here just now and saw my Main option is not even here ðŸ¤£

which was 

Bcz everyone is buzy in live feed thread 

🤣

O em Gee ...IF what u did with my thread ??????? ðŸ˜†