27'11'12 WU-Siddi tells Kunal 2 backoff,he doesnt

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update
it was another boring episode as usual...nothing new
no progress in the story and no hint of positivity
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

thanx for the update

it was another boring episode as usual...nothing new
no progress in the story and no hint of positivity

yh same ring-a ring-a-roses,as if this Abhay's screen space is less in the show,they keep on showing that psycho's FBs again n again.

Hope at least 2mrw the case starts,so that we can get some ThaNal scenes

rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sahasra 
Kunal thak gaya .. hum thak gaye but 
Cvs ka gol gol ghumna abhi bhi baaki hai 
19 dec tak yahi chalega .. uske baad 
god knows what ðŸ˜•
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

yh same ring-a ring-a-roses,as if this Abhay's screen space is less in the show,they keep on showing that psycho's FBs again n again.

i want this abhay to die...he is such a disgusting psycho...not every psycho can do a Rahul(srk) of Darr...Srk made me love him even though he was such a psycho in the movie...i feel bad for him when he died...though his love obsession...but he truly loved Juhi...its just that one mistake...he could not express himself and thats the reason he did all bad things...but then abhay psycho attitude makes me hate him alot...if he dies...i will be partying...how many times will he blackmail siddhi...he claims he loves AC 2...but then he wants to kill him also...what a psychopath...i think he is a serial killer...what amaze me is sulekha...being a mother...she can't see her psycho son being in fault...being a mother herself she can't see another mother plight and broken heart

Hope at least 2mrw the case starts,so that we can get some ThaNal scenes

ThaNal scenes also can't bring the magic of parichay as this show has become pathetic...the damage is beyond limits now...there was a segment in sbs that abhay strangle siddhi and tries to kill her...which can mean only one think either siddhi directly helps kunal or indirectly helps kunal and got caught by the psycho...again siddhi came to KC rescue...instead of mouthing big dialogues to richa...abhay...thakral...even siddhi...i want him to do in action and save his wife and kids from the dangerous psychopath

Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊