The Serial

Second Thoughts

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys when the news came out abt 'The Serial' all of u were excited to see ur fav chars playing their real life on television???
Atleast i wasn't that much excited. I had second thoughts that must i watch karan kundra as karan kundra or shall i always cherish him as arjun😳...bt also i was getting to see karanika together after a long time(though conditions are not nice)
I gave it a try and now i am enjoying the show...it's real and scripted too
Do u all had second thoughts abt the show?

Thanks VG for giving us another nice show after Gumrah😃

P.S. - u can tell abt any star soumya, pooja, karan is not compulsion😆

Don't abuse or bash any actor.
Edited by ...vibha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I did! I wanted to see it for Raj but I didn't really like Pooja and I knew that Raj's story would also revolve around Pooja...so I wasn't really excited and also because this is Balaji Telefilms show (right?). Anyways so since it BT, I was little apprehensive...because they have tendency to ruin the shows before they are aired (hint: PKYEK with those fake snow and mountain climbing). That show I used to watch for Priya Wal but the show became so much worse that even my fav. actress couldn't make me watch that show. 

So I was always apprehensive and I still am. I am just not letting my expectations get bigger than the show. But so far, the show is fun😃
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

I did! I wanted to see it for Raj but I didn't really like Pooja and I knew that Raj's story would also revolve around Pooja...so I wasn't really excited and also because this is Balaji Telefilms show (right?). Anyways so since it BT, I was little apprehensive...because they have tendency to ruin the shows before they are aired (hint: PKYEK with those fake snow and mountain climbing). That show I used to watch for Priya Wal but the show became so much worse that even my fav. actress couldn't make me watch that show. 

So I was always apprehensive and I still am. I am just not letting my expectations get bigger than the show. But so far, the show is fun😃

yup raj's story also revolves around pooja
don't know it's Bt or not
yup i too loved priya's char as misha in pkyek bt later the show became mess
hoping to enjoy the show like that only
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I luv kk offscreen so thought of sharing another vellapanti with him ðŸ˜† n offcouse vikky n raj r here so dnt get a chance to miss them after long time 
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amor.

I luv kk offscreen so thought of sharing another vellapanti with him ðŸ˜† n offcouse vikky n raj r here so dnt get a chance to miss them after long time 

kk offscreen masti is a treat to watch😆...with the vehla gang it's more😉
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to watch this show for sara..and after passing two epiosdes i still didnt get, how come sara is related to karan and rest all cast of this show...
sreeja_rox thumbnail
i didnt have any seconds thoughts...had decided to watch it no matter what,even it will be heartbreaking...!!!
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like this show, i hv many confusion about the serial, karan is not violent like this, infact whenever anybody ask him about kittu, he calmly answer to everyone, they already said they hv no prpblem with each other, the recent pics, the twitter convo, realy confusing now, waiting for other upcoming episodes, but overall i loved this show
shibz thumbnail
i did..at first i saw the incomplete promo n i was really excited seeing karanika together.. later i realized the promo was actually painful..i was hurt but decided i'd see it anyways..i wasnt sure though.. but i watched😛
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: saraharshad

I want to watch this show for sara..and after passing two epiosdes i still didnt get, how come sara is related to karan and rest all cast of this show...

don't no abt it...probably we have to wait😛