•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

. Sahiba tells Ranveer she needs to talk to him private. They both go into the room. Ranveer asks to say what u have to say. Sahiba gives a mean look and starts to close the doors. Sje faces him and gives him one tight slap! Ranveer is furious. She says are u not ashamed that u are acting like u don't know whats going on. I cant tolerate that they think of u as some god when your so bad. I hate u and everything related to u.

Beauty serving ppl and is sad. Kernal drunk telling his friends the import and export business him and ranveer will do. LOL. Rajjo tells a relative ehat a wonderful experience she has had in this house. And how she can not tolerate a mess. Just then one of Kernals friends thorws up on the floor. Kernal calls Rajjo and tells her to get the mess cleaned up. Rajoo is confused and is about to be sick. Ranveer's mom sees this and is upset. Kernal says if u cant clean it up then I will call your husband to do it if u cant do it then I will call your darling daughter. Rajjo says I will do it. Ranveer's mom says I will do it. Kernal grabs her hand and says if u do it who will attend the guest your father. GRRR. Rajjo covers her mouth and starts to clean the mess. Beuty comes and sees her cleaning. Kernal says clean it up real well I hate dirt. Beuty slams the tray on the table and starts to help clean. Rajjo thinks to herself I will do this for my daughter.

In the room Ranveer pushes her on the bed and is on top of her. He says whatever u think I did I didn't do it! If I do something ido it infront of them not behind their back. No matter what u think of me I will always be on your side!! He leaves in anger.

Sahiba goes down the stairs and sits on the sofa she thinks to herself I have had enogh. All the guest start saying that she means like a mean person. Kernal takes Ranveer to the corner. He says I don't care whsts wrong between u to but infront of my guests she better behave. Ranveer goes to sahiba and sits next ot her. He says look I don't know what u did and why but for now fulfill your promise of being a good DIL and smile. She says every person has their own self resepct and if someone takes your self respect then it hurts. And that is what u ppl did with my family. Ranveer says look…his phone rings. He says smile!!!!!!!!!!!! She doenst. He goes from there.

Daljeet is walking with a file and a car hits him. His papers go flying and he starts to pick them up. A women in a sari gets out and steps on his papers. He says your stepping on my degree. She backs up. He gets up and she says really? New girl introduced. She says im sure this degree isn't for lessons how to walk on the road. Today u could have died and I would have to deal with it. She gets in the car and it doesn't start. He says Ma'am open your bonnet. hE says I will fix it. She gets out and says this isn't a ordinary car that u will touch and it will fix. He opens the engine and he says noo matter how big or small a car its about the machine. He fixes it and shes yelling lol. He tells her to start it and it does. She says thanku. He says im sorry. She says one minute. She tries to give him money. He smiles and says it was my fault and I fixed it so I don't want your money. She is impressed. She says ppl warned me that ppl in india are all thieves. He says u shouldn't trust what ppl say. She introduces her self as Malika and he says im daljeet. She gives him a card and says if u want a job call me. He says If I come to this address tomm then? She says then your work will be done. He leaves. And she says to herelf I think u already got this job

Sahiba in a room with her family and tells them how big of a mistake thiey did. Her papa says if I got another chanvce I would give everything for u again I love u u are my bachi.

Ranveer picks up his phone. A guy in London says u must come to London within 15 days or else all this money will go to Jazz! He hangs up and says if I don't go I will loose everything. If I go then I will loose sahiba.

Sahiba questioning them again. Rajjo says kids are everything to us. When u become a mom u will understand. Sahiba says im not the only kid in this house theres Deep and Roop to! Its not fair. If I had known I would never get married. Bebe says forget what happened. Sahiba says how will I live knowing u lost everything just for me, im not worth it. She leaves the room. Kernal and his frreind question where shes going. She gives him a mean look and just walks away. His friend makes fun of him saying your DIL does not respect her FIL. He tells the guy to leave lol. Kernal says no point in going after her. My son is a slave to her. I will punish u sahiba and your family. I will punish themall.

Precap: Sahiba eners the house with blood on her hands. Ranveer grabs her and asks her how it happened.

thanks for the update 😊
Poor Saibha. I Hate Really Ranveer. And His Dad.
Thanks for the update ana1 😊
blood on hands ???? Thanks ana