Bharti Singh to enter the house

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss 6: Bharti Singh set to spice up atmosphere in house

The TV reality show Bigg Boss season 6 has not been so interesting as its previous seasons used to be. Now, Colors bosses are reportedly thinking seriously to spice up the atmosphere in both modern and mud houses. They are said to have planned to bring stand-up comedian Bharti Singh, who is all set to play a troublemaker in this hell-hole situated in Lonavala.

Reports suggest that Bharti Singh will enter the Bigg Boss 6 house to stir up more confusion. It is reported that the Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe star will play pranks by hiding people's belongings. Talking to an entertainment portal, she says that Rajev Paul is her personal prime target because he gets very angry on girls.

Bharti Singh is entering the house as a guest and she will be a part of a task called 'Ignore the obvious'. Talking about the Bigg Boss offer, she says she has been getting the offer for the past three years. But she could not accept it due to her other commitments. She adds that she will take up the offer, when she is relaxed and in a mood to fight.

However, Bharti Singh has hogged the limelight with her stint on the Sony's Comedy Circus series. Now, she is likely to enter Bigg Box 6 house on November 28. It should seen whether she will repeat the same hungama that she created on Comedy Circus. Stay locked to this space to read more updates on Bigg Boss season 6.

Bigg Boss 6: Bharti Singh to 'Ignore the Obvious'

Mumbai: Bigg Boss 6 show makers are planning to spice it up to a new level as its TRP (Television Rating Point) has not reached the peak of expectations unlike the previous seasons. Colours bosses are going to introduce some aurora of comedy in the show by featuring stand-up comedian Bharti Singh in the house. 

This is aired that Bharti is going to enter the house to increase the confusion among the other housemates. She will be seen playing pranks by hiding people's belongings. She opened some his cards talking to the reporters, "I am going to target Rajiv Paul in the house as his behavior towards girls is not good and he gets very angry on them."

Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe's superstar Bharti will enter the house as a special guest to be a part of a special task called 'Ignore the Obvious'. 

"I have been getting the offer to be a part of the show for the last three years but I was not able to accept it because of some other commitments. I will take up the offer, when I will be completely relaxed and in full mood to fight," added Bharti.

Earlier, she has grabbed the limelight by her outstanding performance in super-hit TV series 'Comedy Circus'. She has always been the centre of all 'hungamas' on the show. Let's see what happens in Bigg Boss 6 house.

Bigg Boss 6: Comedian Bharti to enter the house

Another new guest to spice up Bigg Boss 6 is comedian Bharti Singh. Bharti will not be a part of the show but she will be a special guest on the show. She will stay at the house for few hours and interact with the contestants, irritate them and do some hasi majak with the housemates.

Excited to go into the Bigg Boss house, Bharti says, "I am looking forward to meeting everyone as I have been watching the contestants on the show. I have just landed from Bangkok and will be in the house to do a fun task called Ignore The Obvious. During the task, the inmates won't be able to talk or react to me, while I'll be free to do whatever I want. I'll be there in the house only for three to four hours."

Bharti who is a famous comedian was lately seen in dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'. She entertained the audience and the judges with her great humor. The comedian on Bigg Boss is expected to crack jokes and play pranks on the housemates. Apart from cracking jokes, Bharti will give the housemates a big headache, she will irritate them by spilling coffee, messing up their beds and hiding their shoes. Irritated with her behavior, the housemates will have no option but to ignore her.

"It will be a difficult task for them as well as for me because they'll fail if they react and I'll fail if they don't. Let's see what happens. I am most eager to trouble Rajev Paul, as he loves interacting with girls," says an excited Bharti. The task that Bharti will play is named, 'Ignore the obvious'.

Let's see to what extend Bharti Singh will irritate the housemates and what would be their tolerance degree.

Bigg Boss 6: Now, Bharti Singh to enter the house!

Mumbai: It is getting 'crowded' inside the 'Bigg Boss' house. After the inclusion of some of the evicted members in the 'padosi' house, comedian Bharti Singh is all set to make an entry into the 'Bigg Boss' house.

The stand-up comedian will be entering the house only for a day on Wednesday and will be seen playing pranks on the inmates. 

As a part of a task, the inmates will have to ignore Bharti's antics while the comedian is expected to break a few things and create chaos inside the house. 

According to the task, the housemates are not supposed to interact with her. 

We have seen how Bharti completely stole the limelight from rest of the contestants in 'Jhalak Dhikla Jaa' earlier this year. Now it will be interesting to watch Bharti inside the 'Bigg Boss' house cooking up a mini storm. Will the contestants be able to ignore Bharati's antics? We will just have to wait and watch!
Nice t4s! She will bring liteness to show!
She was saying to Delma's..mere Jaime hatti katti Khatri peeti...