*|Nandina AT 7...||Ishq Wala Love||<3..|* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
@rishi dont say sorry. i already knew that u were joking n that post was not serious. actually me too was thinking of sending u rakhi for fun. but i backed off at the last moment. thank goodness i didnt do it.
Originally posted by AKlover-16

I'm really sorry for whatever I did or commented, which may/ may not hurt anyone.
I'm sorry, I just forgot that I'm new here & should be in my limits. Sorry, I think I just need a break from here. Good bye for now.
SORRY AGAIN FOR HURTING ANYONE or maybe EVERYONE πŸ˜’

oh no dont leave. ths doesnt concern u. its a matter btwn me n ayesha. we ll sort it out. plz dont leave. the sha family loves u a lot. the matter is closed.
Originally posted by Rishi_

oh no dont leave. ths doesnt concern u. its a matter btwn me n ayesha. we ll sort it out. plz dont leave. the sha family loves u a lot. the matter is closed.

Ok thanx. but I'm taking a break from all these. I'm not leaving this forum.The matter's closed.

I'm really sorry for whatever I did or commented, which may/ may not hurt anyone.
I'm sorry, I just forgot that I'm new here & should be in my limits. Sorry, I think I just need a break from here. Good bye for now.
SORRY AGAIN FOR HURTING ANYONE or maybe EVERYONE πŸ˜’

hey ria stay back dont go😭😭😭😭😭  plz plz plz 😭 its over. 😭

Ok thanx. but I'm taking a break from all these. I'm not leaving this forum.The matter's closed.

if ur taking a break then im also going😭😭😭 plz ur not going
Ok.. this matter has become really serious.lets end it.. Rishi, i know you meant it to be a joke post and even I and Disha never took it seriously... but when you post such things you should keep in mind that others will tend to joke about it and make links..all will joke..u should know this..ayesha isnt the one to blame neither are u..ayesha as my and dishas friend pulled our legs after u posted this..it is natural for her to do so as friends do that.. but ya it was over stretched.. but ayesha cnt be wholly put to blame. u should have thought that mentioning the 'date' thing can make us go through all this..u could have left that out.. I was disturbed by it sn i am letting u know..so fas i had avoided this but now i wish to make myself clear..we know u r joking but here all are also joking no1 is making links seriously. anyways u have apologised and that has cleared all..thank u for doing so. also,my request to u that being a dear friend of mine i wouldnt want u to leave us and go so please dont. and also about the rakhi episode, it was wrong on our part..maybe i didnt send u any but i did approve when disha mentioned it to me so i am Sorry for that.dont think i am angry with u..u r a very gud friend of mine.. and sorry if i have appeared to be rude in any way..didnt want to.
@DISHA: I'm not leaving this forum. I'll come back as soon as I comlete updating my FFs & OS which I'm writing now. And I'll come at night.
Edited by AKlover-16 - 11 years ago
well theres one more thing. i dont blame ayesha here. its my mistake to start it. but it was overstreched. few days back she posted there n brought the matter to front page again. and ayesha had sent me a PM

asking me to " ask disha n ishani for a date once again it will be really funny".

the matter is still going on. still link ups r going on for just tht one post. 😭 im not a flirt 😭
its streching a lot. i dont want sha family to fight bcoz of me. so im going. u all enjoy like before.

n i ACCEPT ur rakhis. we r like bro-sis hence forth.

well theres one more thing. i dont blame ayesha here. its my mistake to start it. but it was overstreched. few days back she posted there n brought the matter to front page again. and ayesha had sent me a PM

asking me to " ask disha n ishani for a date once again it will be really funny".

the matter is still going on. still link ups r going on for just tht one post. 😭 im not a flirt 😭
its streching a lot. i dont want sha family to fight bcoz of me. so im going. u all enjoy like before.

Come on yaar. Dont take it seriously. We all know that it was a joke from ur as well as our side. So no one is goin to leave the forum or the friend circle. Everyone is sorry for what they did, whether be it u or me, or disha, or ishani, or anyone else. So dont leave. & lets be friends once again.

enough of this. no one is leavng.

coming to PM.

@ayesha what made u think i ll be angry on u after knowing this?  i will never mind it no matter u do and say. there's no need to feel sorry abt it.

yes but henceforth plz dont link me with rishi. we are all only friends. even i dont like it. henceforth this matter will never be removed again.

@rishi  ur NOT going anywhere.  if ur wrong then we r wrong as well. u did that post. n our rakhi. although i didnt send it, i had thought of sending a rakhi to u. so ur NOT leaving. thats final.