The Serial

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okie I haven't really prepared anything will do so tomorrow...but reserving.  Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Reserved for something...pata nahi for what
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Okie so I had to create this thread as I need a place to gush I just realized that I saw only half of yesterday's episode...which means I JUST NOW saw an avi dedicated to Raj by Kundra...where they had Remix clips and all his random pics

Man REMIX!! Why can't this show come back? Raj was SIMPLY amazing as Yuvi...and awww how emotional Raj got after it ended☺️ I know that he acted but I am taking this Raj as a character only...so omggg☺️

OMG! I hope they have a flashback episode with Raj's Remix days and we get Remix reunion with the foursomes...OMG! I would seriously DIE IF that happens
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey niyati.. i m sooo glad that u make AT for raj...
i m here just because of him.. there is nothing without him... sorry for pooja's fan but i really did not like her.. if raj's story just around pooja then are they not show us of related to Raj??? if this happened then thats my worse dream..
wel thanks for this AT..

love Raj and Yuvi Forever...
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Even I am here because of him only. But did you see first two episodes? What did you think of it? And did you see that montage on Yuvi Yaar remix ki bahut zor se yaad dila di.

And his story is going to revolve around Pooja as well...I mean its obvious from the promos, but lets see how the story progresses. Today's episode was pretty boring though.

I just hope we get more Remix references...I got so excited seeing that avi😃 
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wel i saw first episode just now... and its nice just because of Raj..
he such a cute... when karan angry to know that kirtika is here in his party.. then Raj How cutly hug him but that karan is sooo rude... i wish main wahan hoti and he hug me.. wel in this show they just talk about karan, and they want to feel us that karan is lead and i just hate it.. wel firstly i was shocked that Raj is with another girl but then i realize that Pooja and Raj ka relation abhi start hi nahiin hua.. wel main yeh real main dekhna chahiti hun dekahin inka relation start kaisa hota hai..

just love Raj, i saw this episode because of him and 2nd episode i will see tomorrow, i have no time now..
and last what avi you talked about???
rega24 thumbnail
@Nitz:Thnx Nitz for making ATon Raj n i'm also super-duper excited after watching Remix jhalak  n wating for more jhalaks😊Secondly, Raj is not luking gud wid Beard when i watch him i remembered sansani host...i mean he looks gud as shaved bt never mind i also lik him😳

@Simi: I agree wid u simi tht Raj nt luks compatable wid Pooja, she luks older than him😛

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
@ rega: OMG! Same! Even I like raj's without beard look better. He looks soo cute without beard. But still, his acting wins over everything I guess😳 He was just AWESOME!😳

@simi: You didn't see it either? Chal nevermind. I uploaded it separately just now. Here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9nNtIrBpQ[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9nNtIrBpQ

Sigh! 
Can anyone make out what exactly was written with "cute adorable sa Yuvi!"☺️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
You know now that I think of it, they just used the title track...they should have actually used some powerful scenes of Raj...like his confrontation with his dad or when his dad and him hug after that ya-mama-ni fiasco in gym! Ofcourse the three promises scene of AY!! Those were POWERFUL scenes that raj just NAILED it. I wish instead of the title track, they had actually included some powerful moments of raj as yuvi!
ra-poo thumbnail
Add me in 😉
Yes poo looks older to him 🥱
Bt dnt care as he is happy 😛