Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZixELk5a5I[/YOUTUBE]

After watching todahy's episode, all I can say is...I am proud to be Raj Singh Arora fan. The way he acts and emotes, it touches right at the core of your heart. I never thought I would say this but I loved the scene between Raj and Pooja. It was SO BEAUTIFUL. I don't know from where to start...so let me just start from the beginning...

The way Raj walks out, well we saw that in last episode but yaar just that anxiety he brings out of feeling lost and scared of losing himself and his dreams was so amazing. And I can totally relate to him...just gave me chills. And then how he feels guilty of doing something that he would never had wanted to...man I was choked and almost in tears. I am such a happy fan right now, got to see such beautiful piece of acting by him🤗 You know I think we all secretly prayed that kash Raj would come back on our TV screen and we would get to see him again, no matter what the role would be...but I am glad he didn't choose any aira-gira roles...and I would say the wait was worth it. He is just so brilliant in each and every freaking frame yaar. I wait for this show everyday just to see his art😳 

Anyways coming back to the show, I LOVEDD the song they chose this particular scene...it so beautifully reflected Raj's feelings and inner conflicts. Just WOW. Thumbs up to each and every one who contributed in making this scene so beautiful.

Now coming to Raj-Pooja scene, yaar seriously I loved it. It was such a quality scene (which is so rare to see on today's youth shows) where Raj just poured his heart out to her...and she just listened by being there for him. Really beautiful. And it was so cute when he asked her age and then was like...yaar main tujhse 10 saal bada hoon and YOU are giving me this relationship advice. Really beautiful. And how Raj was telling her that he knows that he is not hero-material and how she teared up...amazingly executed scene😳

Loved, loved, loved today's episode and LOVED RAJ SINGH ARORA! I am such a happy and a proud fan today😳

And ofcourse loved Vikrant too...his character is really complicated but he is good at heart which is very clearly evident. Loved the sweet talk her gave to Souyma😳 And can't wait for tomorrow which would actually peel a layer of his character and his past. Interesting! 😃
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Hi5 to us!! And those are not the only shows we have in common. We have SvS, Hotel Kingston, and Instant Khichdi as well! Man I still see SvS whenever I am down and that show instantly cheers me up with such awesome comedy. That was comedy in TRUE sense. These days there are some comic shows like tarak mehta...but Sarabhai was 1000 miles ahead of it and I just wish they can bring THIS show back. It was a family show that everyone in my family used to look forward to and watch together. Loved this show😳 

As for Cristina-Owen...I agree that their relationship will go no where unless one of them changes their outlook towards life, but even then is it impossible to be together? Also you know how we say opposites attract? Is that really true in real life? Because if you are really opposite of each other, then there is going to be some major clashes in some point of their lives and so would that relationship really work without compromise? 🤔 

I am not saying compromising it wrong. Hell not! Sometimes it can be the most positive thing in a relationship like smriti gave example with Meredith-Derek. Also how they had different viewpoints on their work life and so they decided to not work together for their own good? And Mer sacrificed Neuro to avoid conflicts with Der. So there is nothing wrong in that...but would their conflicts have been resolved had Mer not sacrificed Neuro?

Hey nitz coming on this At After ages.. But wanted to reply your post
Wow you watched epic tar one shows like hotel Kingston, khichdi and SVS tool!!!! I LOVE sarabhai vs sarabhai the BEST Indian sitcom ever.. I loved each and every single character on that show.. Roshesh, monisha, maya were my favourites!!!! I hope they make another season of that show I miss it too much.. Even I watch the SVS sometimes on YouTube no matter how many times you watch that show you never get bored😆

Christina and Owen looks like they have got back together which I didn't like because unlike meredith and Derek I don't see how they can be together because Christina will NEVER want a baby whereas for Owen he WILL ALWAYS want one... And I don't think either Christina or Owen should compromise on such a thing..  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZixELk5a5I[/YOUTUBE]

After watching todahy's episode, all I can say is...I am proud to be Raj Singh Arora fan. The way he acts and emotes, it touches right at the core of your heart. I never thought I would say this but I loved the scene between Raj and Pooja. It was SO BEAUTIFUL. I don't know from where to start...so let me just start from the beginning...

The way Raj walks out, well we saw that in last episode but yaar just that anxiety he brings out of feeling lost and scared of losing himself and his dreams was so amazing. And I can totally relate to him...just gave me chills. And then how he feels guilty of doing something that he would never had wanted to...man I was choked and almost in tears. I am such a happy fan right now, got to see such beautiful piece of acting by him🤗 You know I think we all secretly prayed that kash Raj would come back on our TV screen and we would get to see him again, no matter what the role would be...but I am glad he didn't choose any aira-gira roles...and I would say the wait was worth it. He is just so brilliant in each and every freaking frame yaar. I wait for this show everyday just to see his art😳 

Anyways coming back to the show, I LOVEDD the song they chose this particular scene...it so beautifully reflected Raj's feelings and inner conflicts. Just WOW. Thumbs up to each and every one who contributed in making this scene so beautiful.

Now coming to Raj-Pooja scene, yaar seriously I loved it. It was such a quality scene (which is so rare to see on today's youth shows) where Raj just poured his heart out to her...and she just listened by being there for him. Really beautiful. And it was so cute when he asked her age and then was like...yaar main tujhse 10 saal bada hoon and YOU are giving me this relationship advice. Really beautiful. And how Raj was telling her that he knows that he is not hero-material and how she teared up...amazingly executed scene😳

Loved, loved, loved today's episode and LOVED RAJ SINGH ARORA! I am such a happy and a proud fan today😳

And ofcourse loved Vikrant too...his character is really complicated but he is good at heart which is very clearly evident. Loved the sweet talk her gave to Souyma😳 And can't wait for tomorrow which would actually peel a layer of his character and his past. Interesting! 😃

I NEED to catch up on this show the last episode I seen raj's acting WAS AMAZING.. it was the episode when raj on the constant insistence of swati went to play the brother in law part in a serial but couldn't act properly because his heart wasn't in the role!!! In that episode EVERY single expression was brilliant❤️

Wait so KGGK was the first time you saw Raj? So you saw remix just recently?
He looked yuvi-ish in the beginning and then he had a bearded look and then the one w/o beard...and YES!!! PRIYA WAS IN KGGK TOO! We got some YaRa moments as well and we were so DEAD! Those were the days...the first time I actually used to wait for KGGK just to see Raj and Priya together☺️ Ofcourse not as crazy and mad as AY but they were rather sweet together in KGGK!

They didn't end up together though 😔 But I feel that Aditi secretly loved Ashu and he had inspired her deeply, which is why when they had leap...aditi was seen as police inspector just like Ashu☺️
No I didn't watch remix recently I watched it a few years back.. I think star one aired remix again or something.. Yes I knew priya was in  Kggk too .. Aww they had scenes together I wanna watch those scenes now!!!!
Btw nitz LOVE your dp.. So cute
Originally posted by sonia1230

Hey nitz coming on this At After ages.. But wanted to reply your post
Wow you watched epic tar one shows like hotel Kingston, khichdi and SVS tool!!!! I LOVE sarabhai vs sarabhai the BEST Indian sitcom ever.. I loved each and every single character on that show.. Roshesh, monisha, maya were my favourites!!!! I hope they make another season of that show I miss it too much.. Even I watch the SVS sometimes on YouTube no matter how many times you watch that show you never get bored😆

Christina and Owen looks like they have got back together which I didn't like because unlike meredith and Derek I don't see how they can be together because Christina will NEVER want a baby whereas for Owen he WILL ALWAYS want one... And I don't think either Christina or Owen should compromise on such a thing..  

AND

No I didn't watch remix recently I watched it a few years back.. I think star one aired remix again or something.. Yes I knew priya was in  Kggk too .. Aww they had scenes together I wanna watch those scenes now!!!!

Replying to both since they are interconnected.

Wait so did you watch Remix online or on TV? And you are living outside India? Because they never reaired remix in India, as far as my knowledge goes. I don't know why I always thought you were living in India, probably because you know about the classic days of TV and starone, which mostly people living in India knew about. Overseas, Starone got really popular after its decline...look at the irony! Sigh!

Did you watch special squad? I loved that show too. Was recently watching it and seriously it was such an amazing show. Then there was also a show called Pyaar ki kashti mein, which was really good...and they showed its repeats quite a lot of time on Starone. But seriously nothing beats Remix and SvS! That was the classic period of Indian TV industry 

As for Raj-Priya in KGGK, check these out. Okie let me warn you that it is nothing like AY...so don't expect nuclear bomb like chemistry/bonding on your screen😆...rather there were sweet interactions...but yes their comfort level was clearly evident😳 Neways here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVH9IVM-pFU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlGnWT-dxw[/YOUTUBE]

^The lady who is watching Ashu-Aditi...she was Ashu's girlfriend/wife, I think...and we all hated her...her character was such a psycho (and not yuvi wala psycho)

@Grey's Anatomy: Oh yes! I saw mid-finale episode...and Cristina-Owen are so bad...One of them is probably going to end up compromising...definitely. Because they definitely are the end-game...and knowing Shonda, it's probably going to be Cristina. So predictable🥱 

--Edited--

Oh I loved all of them in SvS...although madhusudhan fufa really irritated me sometimes with his "heh? Heh?" 😆 But still an item...this show was just a perfect entertainment. Why can't it come back?🥺 They even said in their last episode that its season 2 would come but it never did🥺 There needs to be more shows like Remix and SvS...actually no not more shows, there needs to be same exact shows like them with same exact cast. Period.
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonia1230

I NEED to catch up on this show the last episode I seen raj's acting WAS AMAZING.. it was the episode when raj on the constant insistence of swati went to play the brother in law part in a serial but couldn't act properly because his heart wasn't in the role!!! In that episode EVERY single expression was brilliant❤️

That was the last episode. So basically you just need to catch up with this episode🤣 Duh-uh!😆 But seriously, Raj has been brilliant and that is least I could say. I am so happy that I get to be in my fangirl mode again His expressions were like PERFECT...and that is the thing about Raj, you know? He has the sense of balancing his emotions...he knows when to be loud and when to be subtle. I just love him☺️🤗

And you, don't keep vanishing like that...keep coming here and posting!

PS: Oh thanks about the avi☺️ You can use it if you like😳 During Remix re-runs, this episode came on 22nd december...and hence wore it in honor of this episode😎😆 I just love this scene though and it was such a perfect AY moment...where they are walking hand in hand...then they fight and Ashi pranks him...and then the beautiful, irresistible moment 
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
i cant let go my feelings for 24 dec's episode where they show us Raj's feeling about movie or how much he hate to doing this kind of role, thats the other topic but this really feel something, this is reality actually we cant do it that we dont want to do, he want to follow his dream, we cant blame him, this is really difficult to do which is just force for us..
love Raj in that episode...
yeah in this scene i like them both pooja listened his carefully every word and she feel soo much for him, we saw in her eyes which is in tears.. 
i wish now every scene they make same as this...
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 11 years ago
Wow! This place is so dead. Where are you all? I need an update of what happened in the show (brief one) since I last watched it...which I think was just when Raj decides to leave film industry. So how much and what all did I miss?