Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
can i join? only watrching this show for raj!!!! and yeah i agree raj looks SO much better without the beard but hes STILL awesome😉
@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja 😆 Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

@sonia: Ofcourse you can join in...you even have to ask? 🤪
Originally posted by sonia1230

can i join? only watrching this show for raj!!!! and yeah i agree raj looks SO much better without the beard but hes STILL awesome😉

yeah agree wid u😊,,,he looks better  widout d beard,,,loving his acting in d shw😳
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja 😆 Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

can i join ?? u dnt like pratigya's fans😲,,,,m also pratigya's fan😛
Add me in too... can somebody upload only Raj's scene separately. i can't watch the whole epd because of my net... 

@ rega: OMG! Same! Even I like raj's without beard look better. He looks soo cute without beard. But still, his acting wins over everything I guess😳 He was just AWESOME!😳

@simi: You didn't see it either? Chal nevermind. I uploaded it separately just now. Here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9nNtIrBpQ[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9nNtIrBpQ

Sigh! 
Can anyone make out what exactly was written with "cute adorable sa Yuvi!"☺️

Thank you so much for uploading this scene. i am crying like baby.. ohhh i miss Remix... Remix was the best show ever made in the Indian television history...

Originally posted by Snehal21

Ofcourse you can...don't need to ask. As long as you are not a raj basher, you are always welcomed. Well I didn't say pratigya fans in general but yes definitely those like the one above...and so far, those are the only types of pratigya fans I have encountered, unfortunately. So don't mind if I judge, but yes defo. not fans like you, who knows the difference between reel and real life.
Originally posted by Snehal21

ofcouse not all pratigya fan but some fans of that show have in the past made very nasty and unnecessary comments about raj.. your the first one i have seen who is an pratigya fan and a raj fan⭐️

thankyou for the warm welcome😃 by the way whats your real name i will feel weird if i keep referring to you as heybhaggu😆
Exactly! I mean it's amusing that those people think raj is dating pooja to get popular😆 Seriously what century do they live in? Do they even know about a show called remix? That came way before their so-called pratigya...where raj was 1000 times more popular than their lovely pratigya?🤔Ofcourse not, because some people can only stick to one channel, star plus and its kitchen politics🥱

Anyways, whatever! Did you watch today's episode? It's repeat kya?

Btw raj posted some pics on this fanpage. Obviously credit goes to his awesome photography skills😎 Just posting hte album...you can check them out there😳

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151243070597850.478912.87773537849&type=1