Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hahahaha 😆 Niyati but often called nitz on this forum...so call me nitz only. Niyati sounds too formal to me unless it's for academic purposes😛
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Just watch the last scene in this video...Raj was so freaking mindblowing...and one of the rarest moment where I actually liked Yuckwant dev...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBZVUJzD3w4[/YOUTUBE]
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Exactly! I mean it's amusing that those people think raj is dating pooja to get popular😆 Seriously what century do they live in? Do they even know about a show called remix? That came way before their so-called pratigya...where raj was 1000 times more popular than their lovely pratigya?🤔Ofcourse not, because some people can only stick to one channel, star plus and its kitchen politics🥱

Anyways, whatever! Did you watch today's episode? It's repeat kya?

Btw raj posted some pics on this fanpage. Obviously credit goes to his awesome photography skills😎 Just posting hte album...you can check them out there😳

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151243070597850.478912.87773537849&type=1

finally know your name, so thanks for sharing nitz raj is so talented.. awesome actor in my opinion an even better photographer..
raj and the whole gang of remix were SO popular, much more popular than pratigya.. pratigya was just another kitchen politics serial based on mahaan pratigya BUT remix was if im not mistaken the first youth oriented show in india.. it  paved way for youth shows such as dmg etc.. also remix after all these years is still remembered and loved i dont think the same kind of love is going to be present in the hearts of so called pratigya fans..

anyways.. i dont think there was a new epi.. channel v air the whole weeks recap on fridays..
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Seriously? Then what's the point of saying it's monday-friday? It's monday-thursday!! Argh!! They should make it one hour then...otherwise it seems so short and they are probably ending it in 3 months 😔 
LSctt thumbnail

nitz you have made me miss rfemix so much i have started to watch remix again.. hopefully i will be able to find all the episodes on youtube.. anyways here is raj in the first epi... SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg
LSctt thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Seriously? Then what's the point of saying it's monday-friday? It's monday-thursday!! Argh!! They should make it one hour then...otherwise it seems so short and they are probably ending it in 3 months 😔 

i agree.. all channel v shows are like that they only air mon-thurs 😡 i guess we will have to wait until monday to see raj!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yaar!! Raj looks so cute as Yuvi...his curls Especially in early episodes...i wish he hadn't cut his hair for KGGK 😔 

But that scene was awesome. Such immature-ish acting they all did naa in first episode but Raj was in character since word GO!! And Yuvi, he was soo immature and just look at the last episode of the show...he grew SO MUCH!! I <3 Yuvi😳

And his friendship with Sidooo-pidooo!! I am going to go home today and continue watching remix. I am on episode 30
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1230

i agree.. all channel v shows are like that they only air mon-thurs 😡 i guess we will have to wait until monday to see raj!

True but not really. We have remix for this weekend 😉😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Accha chal, I have to go...have a class and then lab. See you later 🤗
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I realy want nd i wish from my heart to God to break this relationship of Raj n Pooja very soon  which is realy unbearable 4 me n they actualy nt made 4 each other...nd so that  Pooja  fans n Raj fans will also become happy...
Now fine guys who is with me????