Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
i feel really irritable😡.. when some fan of pooja behave like fool, because they dont know anything that which show is worth and which is useless.. they like that type of show where lead sacrifices for every one and lead never can make mistakes b/c she is special😡.. i m sorry but that is not special..
wel forget it...
@sonia i love these pics, and you remind me first episode of remix, really miss this show soo much, i m still waiting that these type of show on, but there is no hope now, b/c most of people like Saas-Bahu soap..🤪
hehehe simi you should also see remix with us...join the board And getting a show like Remix is very hard in this era of television...but you haven't seen hip hip hurray naa? That show was really nice as well. It came when i was something like 7-8 years old, but it recently was aired in US and so I had seen it again...that made me realize how awesome of a show that was...zee channel is uploading it on youtube...watch it if you can😳

The Serial is good so far, but I would not give that remix flag to it...definitely not YET. Let's see how it progresses😳
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Ofcourse you can...don't need to ask. As long as you are not a raj basher, you are always welcomed. Well I didn't say pratigya fans in general but yes definitely those like the one above...and so far, those are the only types of pratigya fans I have encountered, unfortunately. So don't mind if I judge, but yes defo. not fans like you, who knows the difference between reel and real life.

thank you😳
m nt here to bash ny1,,,,,,😛,,,,,,,,,every1 has thr own views nd lykz,,,v cant force ny1 to say wat v say ,,,nd like wat v lyk😉every1 hve thr different choices,,& i thnk v shld respect it,,,every1 has a right to lyk wat dey want 2 😛😳
well may i knw ya name😳,,,,i dnt thnk so hey bhaggu is ur name😆😆
Ofcourse. Everyone has their own opinions and choices, which is why this world has so much of diversity. But there is a difference between liking a person, and hating a person because you like someone. It's ridiculous to hate on Raj just because they like pooja and the guy who played her husband in the show. Ofcourse I don't have problems with people liking pooja...it's their choice...but it becomes unhealthy when they go out of their way to bash raj. I have problem with that...which is why I find hard to respect pratigya fans...because I have just encountered bashers. 

PS: Oh and I am nitz😳
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonia1230

ofcouse not all pratigya fan but some fans of that show have in the past made very nasty and unnecessary comments about raj.. your the first one i have seen who is an pratigya fan and a raj fan⭐️

ohh thank you for ya warm welcome😳 
ohh really,,,hmm m unique tats y😳nd my fav actors list is too long🤓will never end😆😆

Ofcourse. Everyone has their own opinions and choices, which is why this world has so much of diversity. But there is a difference between liking a person, and hating a person because you like someone. It's ridiculous to hate on Raj just because they like pooja and the guy who played her husband in the show. Ofcourse I don't have problems with people liking pooja...it's their choice...but it becomes unhealthy when they go out of their way to bash raj. I have problem with that...which is why I find hard to respect pratigya fans...because I have just encountered bashers. 

PS: Oh and I am nitz😳

yup yup!!!! y u spoilng ur mood😲,,evry problem has a solution😛 

nitz ur nick name na,,,,ur fullname??😉

Not spoiling mood...I am all chilled out, don't worry! 😎
Niyati😳
So is this the first time you saw raj's acting or have you seen him before? Like in Remix or KGGK? 

hehehe simi you should also see remix with us...join the board And getting a show like Remix is very hard in this era of television...but you haven't seen hip hip hurray naa? That show was really nice as well. It came when i was something like 7-8 years old, but it recently was aired in US and so I had seen it again...that made me realize how awesome of a show that was...zee channel is uploading it on youtube...watch it if you can😳

The Serial is good so far, but I would not give that remix flag to it...definitely not YET. Let's see how it progresses😳

can u give d youtube  link 🤓
i  hvnt seen REMIX😕 but hve heard a lot abt it😊

Awww here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-s8-Hvn4Y[/YOUTUBE]

That's the promotional title song of remix...you can find all the episodes till episode 245 here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/YaRarulz/videos?sort=da&flow=grid&view=0

First few episodes are little slow...but the story starts to pick up after episode 16😳