Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Awww here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-s8-Hvn4Y[/YOUTUBE]

That's the promotional title song of remix...you can find all the episodes till episode 245 here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/YaRarulz/videos?sort=da&flow=grid&view=0

First few episodes are little slow...but the story starts to pick up after episode 16😳

Thank You So much🤗 
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you😳 
And no problem for remix videos...always ready to share some remix love lol
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you😳 

And no problem for remix videos...always ready to share some remix love lol

good good😃

so here i come too 😉
i loved that moment wen remix title song was shown...gosh vo bhi kya din the remix vale din 😆

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously dieya...i get so nostalgic about remix days even today...and why only Remix? Those early starone days were so amazing with such amazing shows. TV was so beautiful once upon a time 

-edit-  

Anyways so did you all see thursday's episode? In the precap of that episode, raj talks about marriage and how it becomes a compulsion. And you can see from Swati's reaction that she thinks opposite of that. It's clear that they wanted different things from this relationship.

So a question: Can two people be in a healthy relationship or MAINTAIN a relationship when they want different things from that relationship but are still in LOVE?

Another example is Cristina-Owen from Grey's Anatomy (if any of you watched it). They are married and cristina is career-oriented and doesn't want a kid, while Owen does...now having a kid would mean Cristina's focus would obviously shift from her career. It's obvious that they both still love each other, but want different things in life. So can such type relationships work without compromising or changing one person's opinion?
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha this is mini RF in action😃...I know I am too late for the party but can I still join in?...

u guys wld have to wlak me through this...how many epis did I miss?..was Remix shown or talked abt..?...OMG guys this is December, the month of hope and of Santa Claus so lets ask Santa to give us our Xmas giftys in the form of Remix throwbacks via this show pljjj

and I don't know what to think abt this show, how much to blv it, its obvious its gng to be scripted...but m here for Yuvi Dev and for this simole, amazing fact ki no one NO DAMNED one could have been Yuvi Dev other than Raj,,,NO DAMNED ONE...hell even if u get me Aamir Khan to play Yuvi I wld shoot him down coz NO ONE can be Yuvi but Raj,,,the way he played Yuvi...omggg...it was beyond I don't know what...every moment of Yuvi Raj played it as if it was REAL dman damn real, he brought Yuvi to life, he made him real. alive,human...ek second ke liye bhi aisa nahi laga ki m watching a "show" ki someone is enacting something in front of me...Priya, Karan and Shweta all took some time to get into the skin of their chartacters, but Raj HELL he was Yuvi from the freaking word GO...right from this VERY moment., the first first encounter we had with Yuvi here in this promo, tab hi se Raj was Yuvi...

#WANTED TO INSERT THE VID OF YUVI'S FIRST PROMO/INTRO TO US BUT COULDN'T FIND IT

look at himmm...omggg right frm word go he was Yuvi...no one could have brought so much soul to Yuvi no damned one..and I for one am greatful for this...wld always be!
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously dieya...i get so nostalgic about remix days even today...and why only Remix? Those early starone days were so amazing with such amazing shows. TV was so beautiful once upon a time

-edit-

Anyways so did you all see thursday's episode? In the precap of that episode, raj talks about marriage and how it becomes a compulsion. And you can see from Swati's reaction that she thinks opposite of that. It's clear that they wanted different things from this relationship.

So a question: Can two people be in a healthy relationship or MAINTAIN a relationship when they want different things from that relationship but are still in LOVE?

Another example is Cristina-Owen from Grey's Anatomy (if any of you watched it). They are married and cristina is career-oriented and doesn't want a kid, while Owen does...now having a kid would mean Cristina's focus would obviously shift from her career. It's obvious that they both still love each other, but want different things in life. So can such type relationships work without compromising or changing one person's opinion?

Wow, nitz you watch greys anatomy! Another thing we have in common apart from raj & remix.. and i agree awesome example.. i personally dont think people who want different things from a relation can survive just like christina & owen.. she would resent him if she was made to have a baby she never wanted & he would gradually start to resent christina for not having a baby with him.. christina-owen would become just like meredith's mom & dad!! Anyways to come bck to the serial.. i cant wait to see that actual scene it will be interesting to see swati's reaction..

Edit.. forgot to add i agree nitz starone had awesome shows who remembers hotel kingston, sarabhai vs sarabhai(was hilarious), instant khichdi??..Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

i feel really irritable😡.. when some fan of pooja behave like fool, because they dont know anything that which show is worth and which is useless.. they like that type of show where lead sacrifices for every one and lead never can make mistakes b/c she is special😡.. i m sorry but that is not special..
wel forget it...
@sonia i love these pics, and you remind me first episode of remix, really miss this show soo much, i m still waiting that these type of show on, but there is no hope now, b/c most of people like Saas-Bahu soap..🤪

Aww im glad you liked the piks.. my wish would be for there to be a sequel to remix.. another season ofcourse with the same main characters plus sonia.. argh but your right too saas bahu kitchen politics bakwaas are the only shows which are made these days!!!Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
LSctt thumbnail

Yaar!! Raj looks so cute as Yuvi...his curls Especially in early episodes...i wish he hadn't cut his hair for KGGK 😔

But that scene was awesome. Such immature-ish acting they all did naa in first episode but Raj was in character since word GO!! And Yuvi, he was soo immature and just look at the last episode of the show...he grew SO MUCH!! I <3 Yuvi😳

And his friendship with Sidooo-pidooo!! I am going to go home today and continue watching remix. I am on episode 30

I havent had too much time to watch remix still on episode 8.. i dont remember how he looked in kggk but that was literally the first time i seen raj i remember thinking he looked hot lol.. i literally only watched that show for him from then on & stopped watching after his character was phased out!! Wasnt priya on kggk too?