Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG i just catched up with the show and my only reason was to see Raj.. Gosh they showed remix clips.. I just pray n hope they show raj with remix actors chilling.. So that we can see the old remix gang!!
rega24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Seriously dieya...i get so nostalgic about remix days even today...and why only Remix? Those early starone days were so amazing with such amazing shows. TV was so beautiful once upon a time 

-edit-  

Anyways so did you all see thursday's episode? In the precap of that episode, raj talks about marriage and how it becomes a compulsion. And you can see from Swati's reaction that she thinks opposite of that. It's clear that they wanted different things from this relationship.

So a question: Can two people be in a healthy relationship or MAINTAIN a relationship when they want different things from that relationship but are still in LOVE?

Another example is Cristina-Owen from Grey's Anatomy (if any of you watched it). They are married and cristina is career-oriented and doesn't want a kid, while Owen does...now having a kid would mean Cristina's focus would obviously shift from her career. It's obvious that they both still love each other, but want different things in life. So can such type relationships work without compromising or changing one person's opinion?

Well it is not easy to maintain healthy relationship if they want different things from each other.This kind of relationship can go through divorce also!! But if they lv each other, can understand each other's feelings n can take time for discussion  then they can go through healthy relationship.He or she should understand tht job n career yeh sb toh unhi chlta rhega akhir kb tk they compromise family for their job!! Family gives more happiness n lv than job,ab kya bhudape mein family planning kroge😆Are u all agree wid my opinion???😳
rega24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Hahahaha this is mini RF in action😃...I know I am too late for the party but can I still join in?...

u guys wld have to wlak me through this...how many epis did I miss?..was Remix shown or talked abt..?...OMG guys this is December, the month of hope and of Santa Claus so lets ask Santa to give us our Xmas giftys in the form of Remix throwbacks via this show pljjj

and I don't know what to think abt this show, how much to blv it, its obvious its gng to be scripted...but m here for Yuvi Dev and for this simole, amazing fact ki no one NO DAMNED one could have been Yuvi Dev other than Raj,,,NO DAMNED ONE...hell even if u get me Aamir Khan to play Yuvi I wld shoot him down coz NO ONE can be Yuvi but Raj,,,the way he played Yuvi...omggg...it was beyond I don't know what...every moment of Yuvi Raj played it as if it was REAL dman damn real, he brought Yuvi to life, he made him real. alive,human...ek second ke liye bhi aisa nahi laga ki m watching a "show" ki someone is enacting something in front of me...Priya, Karan and Shweta all took some time to get into the skin of their chartacters, but Raj HELL he was Yuvi from the freaking word GO...right from this VERY moment., the first first encounter we had with Yuvi here in this promo, tab hi se Raj was Yuvi...

#WANTED TO INSERT THE VID OF YUVI'S FIRST PROMO/INTRO TO US BUT COULDN'T FIND IT

look at himmm...omggg right frm word go he was Yuvi...no one could have brought so much soul to Yuvi no damned one..and I for one am greatful for this...wld always be!

Ya, no one can do yuvi'role so fantastically lik Raj did, he had gone so deep in tht character,it seemed lik.. he was actually Yuvi, so gud acting man😃And ya i also hav doubt for The serial, i mean it doesn't seems real,if it actually real story then there r some scenes where media had taken there videos lik in Kundra's party so where is tht real footage???We can't go so blind without any proof.Bt jo bhi ho, really gud mirch-masala has been added in the story,nice fake concept😆I 'm only watching tis show for Raj😊
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys...actually i have some ques if u guys don't mind me asking :p

Did Raj do any other show except Remix bcoz that's the show i keep hearing abt !  I did follow MKAP for a couple of yrs in which Pooja Gor was playing the lead . Actually by that source i have come to knw abt RSA. From what i have heard, Raj had a relationship with Swati for like 6 yrs and then he left her for PG ...is it really true?? And what's his age?
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Did Raj do any other show except Remix bcoz that's the show i keep hearing abt !  I did follow MKAP for a couple of yrs in which Pooja Gor was playing the lead . Actually by that source i have come to knw abt RSA. From what i have heard, Raj had a relationship with Swati for like 6 yrs and then he left her for PG ...is it really true?? And what's his age?

I only Know about the PG relation i dont have any idea.. Maybe he might have had I don't know about that..
Out of RSA shows i only Remember Remix and KGGK where he Played i don't remember which generation But a character named ashu.. Other than that he was also in a sab tv show Called four or somethin i don't remember the character name.. He has also been a VJ..

Age I don't know...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

I only Know about the PG relation i dont have any idea.. Maybe he might have had I don't know about that..
Out of RSA shows i only Remember Remix and KGGK where he Played i don't remember which generation But a character named ashu.. Other than that he was also in a sab tv show Called four or somethin i don't remember the character name.. He has also been a VJ..

Age I don't know...

Thank u so much...🤗
 I read about Raj and Swati Talwar's relationship on IF itself.
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

you have no right to say that he left swati for that pooja.. i dont know why they break up but according to this show i think they breakup b/c they have not same minded, they wanted different things in their life,

hey everyone please post some Raj's pic in picture gallery yaar, who has good quality...
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so we r saying Swati and Raj wanted different things thats why they didn't work out?

I don't know if two ppl wanting diff things out of life can stay together or no...it depends on many things, specially on fact that whether or not the point of difference is a matter of one's principles, one's beliefs, that one thing which defines someone...u know?...that one thing which is part of someone's personal legend, eternal dreams...like for example Cristina being a surgeon is her first and foremost mission in this life and if she gives up that mission in any which ways, if she can't be a surgeon due to any x y z reason, then she won't be she ever again, and anyone loving/,marrying Cristina should have known this basic, basic fact abt her since word go...so Owen expecting Cristina to suddenly "grow up" and want babies is unreasonable coz Cristina already came and met him half way, she married him with all her heart while before she used to freka out by the mere mention of marriage...she is his wife she is honest and faithful and committed..she did her part...so now expecting her to completely change who she is, well thats not fair and such a relationship can't work without either one of them sacrificing their own identities...and if u stay in this relationship out of love or obligation or whatever then sooner or later u wld realize that u r choked, u r suffocated...and if its really true actual love then both people would just let each other go, without any regrets or grudges, they wld just let each other go and love each other enough to give them the freedom to be who they r...

this is one aspect...but then there is this another aspect where your mission in life itself is to love this one person u met, where u know for sure ki nothing else matters than to be with htis one person, uske case main u tend to ignore the differences, u tend to get over them, u tend to fall in love with these very differences only, u tend to give up tit bits of ur khud ki wants and expectations which the other person isn't able to meet, and u do all that not under any pressure or compulsion, dil kahta hai karne ko and mind u u r not changing urself by doing these lil things, u r not changing who u r...because these things don't define u what defines u then is this love and the fact that u r able to live it...for example Meredith and Derek lost Zola and Mer was adamant on not having any other baby eve and Derek always wanted kids but Derek realized its not abt having kids, its abt having kids WITH Meredith...he realized that he can't lose Mer, he just can't, so he said ki if she doesn't wants kids then they won't have them, they wld b okay just the two of them...and he was happy with htis decisison, confident and proud coz he knew he wld have this extra ordinary love no matter what...

so u see it all depends...it all depends on how far u r willing to go and what r ur priorities I feel that people go as far as they possibly can, but when it comes to things that are at the VERY core of your soul, things that literally DEFINE who u r, your freaking IDENTITY, on these things u should NEVER compromise, u should never give up on being who u truly, truly are, not for a single second because if u do then its the beginning of the end of that relationship...there is a saying that in order to see others, in order to truly love others one first has to see his own self and love his own self...and the minute, the second we stop seeing our own selves we wld not be able to see ANYONE we love... 
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

you have no right to say that he left swati for that pooja.. i dont know why they break up but according to this show i think they breakup b/c they have not same minded, they wanted different things in their life,

hey everyone please post some Raj's pic in picture gallery yaar, who has good quality...

I am sorry if my comment hurt u...but i said what i heard...those were not exactly my judgements. Even i don't know the reason and was asking to his fans if they knew anything . Chill 😃
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

so we r saying Swati and Raj wanted different things thats why they didn't work out?

I don't know if two ppl wanting diff things out of life can stay together or no...it depends on many things, specially on fact that whether or not the point of difference is a matter of one's principles, one's beliefs, that one thing which defines someone...u know?...that one thing which is part of someone's personal legend, eternal dreams...like for example Cristina being a surgeon is her first and foremost mission in this life and if she gives up that mission in any which ways, if she can't be a surgeon due to any x y z reason, then she won't be she ever again, and anyone loving/,marrying Cristina should have known this basic, basic fact abt her since word go...so Owen expecting Cristina to suddenly "grow up" and want babies is unreasonable coz Cristina already came and met him half way, she married him with all her heart while before she used to freka out by the mere mention of marriage...she is his wife she is honest and faithful and committed..she did her part...so now expecting her to completely change who she is, well thats not fair and such a relationship can't work without either one of them sacrificing their own identities...and if u stay in this relationship out of love or obligation or whatever then sooner or later u wld realize that u r choked, u r suffocated...and if its really true actual love then both people would just let each other go, without any regrets or grudges, they wld just let each other go and love each other enough to give them the freedom to be who they r...

this is one aspect...but then there is this another aspect where your mission in life itself is to love this one person u met, where u know for sure ki nothing else matters than to be with htis one person, uske case main u tend to ignore the differences, u tend to get over them, u tend to fall in love with these very differences only, u tend to give up tit bits of ur khud ki wants and expectations which the other person isn't able to meet, and u do all that not under any pressure or compulsion, dil kahta hai karne ko and mind u u r not changing urself by doing these lil things, u r not changing who u r...because these things don't define u what defines u then is this love and the fact that u r able to live it...for example Meredith and Derek lost Zola and Mer was adamant on not having any other baby eve and Derek always wanted kids but Derek realized its not abt having kids, its abt having kids WITH Meredith...he realized that he can't lose Mer, he just can't, so he said ki if she doesn't wants kids then they won't have them, they wld b okay just the two of them...and he was happy with htis decisison, confident and proud coz he knew he wld have this extra ordinary love no matter what...

so u see it all depends...it all depends on how far u r willing to go and what r ur priorities I feel that people go as far as they possibly can, but when it comes to things that are at the VERY core of your soul, things that literally DEFINE who u r, your freaking IDENTITY, on these things u should NEVER compromise, u should never give up on being who u truly, truly are, not for a single second because if u do then its the beginning of the end of that relationship...there is a saying that in order to see others, in order to truly love others one first has to see his own self and love his own self...and the minute, the second we stop seeing our own selves we wld not be able to see ANYONE we love... 

Nice post !! Grey's Anatomy fan eh?😉