Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Eclipse...yup m a Grey's lover but more than that m a die heart like DIE FREAKING HEART Remix lover...Remix is life🤗
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Hey guys...actually i have some ques if u guys don't mind me asking :p

Did Raj do any other show except Remix bcoz that's the show i keep hearing abt !  I did follow MKAP for a couple of yrs in which Pooja Gor was playing the lead . Actually by that source i have come to knw abt RSA. From what i have heard, Raj had a relationship with Swati for like 6 yrs and then he left her for PG ...is it really true?? And what's his age?

Before Remix, Raj did some music videos and then Remix came along followed by Kahani ghar ghar ki and four (on SabTV). After that, Raj went on hiatus during which he developed an interest (that eventually turned into passion 😉) for photography. He still did cameos in shows like kya mast hai life but nothing major. He also did some ads, with the below one being my favorite😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmf5At5GJuw[/YOUTUBE]

As far as Swati is concerned, they were together before Remix...so for about 8/10 years?!?! But no we do not know why he left swati...although I can tell you for sure that he did not leave swati FOR pooja. When such long-timed relationships end, there are usually more reasons to it then just another woman. And to find out those reasons, you will have to wait for this show to progress 😉 So keep watching 😉

As far as Raj's age is concerned, it was claimed that he was 26 when Remix ended, so now you can calculate it for yourself 😛
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
@smriti: you missed 4 episodes so far 😛 And the reason you are not finding yuvi intro promo is because if you remember, i have got strikes on my account and so i had to make all my videos private? I will try to upload it on my other account today, if I get time.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Okie people, Raj has given you all lots of love and regards for believing and being there for him and waiting for him so patiently throughout these years.

He visits this thread, and so if you have any constructive criticism for this show and/or anything that you liked in particular about this show, do let him know by posting here😳 
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

OMG i just catched up with the show and my only reason was to see Raj.. Gosh they showed remix clips.. I just pray n hope they show raj with remix actors chilling.. So that we can see the old remix gang!!

Another great idea. How awesome it would be to see Raj chilling with wahi, mehra and all And hey since Raj and Pooja are not together yet, this means it's somewhere around 2009/2010!! So they can show us the NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 with all of them being happy puppies!!!!!! OMG HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BEE?? They already included us in their mini-party by giving us those pics on twitter But seriously, dying for a foursome reunion...and just want to see it happening on this show one way or another 😆  
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1230

Wow, nitz you watch greys anatomy! Another thing we have in common apart from raj & remix.. and i agree awesome example.. i personally dont think people who want different things from a relation can survive just like christina & owen.. she would resent him if she was made to have a baby she never wanted & he would gradually start to resent christina for not having a baby with him.. christina-owen would become just like meredith's mom & dad!! Anyways to come bck to the serial.. i cant wait to see that actual scene it will be interesting to see swati's reaction..

Edit.. forgot to add i agree nitz starone had awesome shows who remembers hotel kingston, sarabhai vs sarabhai(was hilarious), instant khichdi??..

Hi5 to us!! And those are not the only shows we have in common. We have SvS, Hotel Kingston, and Instant Khichdi as well! Man I still see SvS whenever I am down and that show instantly cheers me up with such awesome comedy. That was comedy in TRUE sense. These days there are some comic shows like tarak mehta...but Sarabhai was 1000 miles ahead of it and I just wish they can bring THIS show back. It was a family show that everyone in my family used to look forward to and watch together. Loved this show😳 

As for Cristina-Owen...I agree that their relationship will go no where unless one of them changes their outlook towards life, but even then is it impossible to be together? Also you know how we say opposites attract? Is that really true in real life? Because if you are really opposite of each other, then there is going to be some major clashes in some point of their lives and so would that relationship really work without compromise? 🤔 

I am not saying compromising it wrong. Hell not! Sometimes it can be the most positive thing in a relationship like smriti gave example with Meredith-Derek. Also how they had different viewpoints on their work life and so they decided to not work together for their own good? And Mer sacrificed Neuro to avoid conflicts with Der. So there is nothing wrong in that...but would their conflicts have been resolved had Mer not sacrificed Neuro?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1230

I havent had too much time to watch remix still on episode 8.. i dont remember how he looked in kggk but that was literally the first time i seen raj i remember thinking he looked hot lol.. i literally only watched that show for him from then on & stopped watching after his character was phased out!! Wasnt priya on kggk too?

Wait so KGGK was the first time you saw Raj? So you saw remix just recently?
He looked yuvi-ish in the beginning and then he had a bearded look and then the one w/o beard...and YES!!! PRIYA WAS IN KGGK TOO! We got some YaRa moments as well and we were so DEAD! Those were the days...the first time I actually used to wait for KGGK just to see Raj and Priya together☺️ Ofcourse not as crazy and mad as AY but they were rather sweet together in KGGK!

They didn't end up together though 😔 But I feel that Aditi secretly loved Ashu and he had inspired her deeply, which is why when they had leap...aditi was seen as police inspector just like Ashu☺️
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
does he visit forum too?
also other actors?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

does he visit forum too?
also other actors?

Yes. I don't know about other actors but I know for sure that Raj visits this forum.
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks dear for the info🤗