Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
And here comes the grand entry of THE uvcraziestfan πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Yay! I am soo happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Seriously, I couldn't agree with you more on how innovative this show is and I am so glad that Raj came back with such innovative concept. Like he himself says, this show is light years ahead of its time and it is true because of the complexity of the characters and storyline.

I don't know if you saw today's episode but the story has gradually started progressing...and it is getting more and more interesting with each passing episode. Just can't wait for tomorrow's
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
oh shebbly u surely have grown the hell up...πŸ˜†...i never thought u capable of expressing so much in such an apt way...a shebbly of two yrs back wld have shyed away half wau through all that, but this shebbs is diff...where in name of world did u get to learn all that and be this ways?...πŸ˜†...I say "yay" to thyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

oh shebbly u surely have grown the hell up...πŸ˜†...i never thought u capable of expressing so much in such an apt way...a shebbly of two yrs back wld have shyed away half wau through all that, but this shebbs is diff...where in name of world did u get to learn all that and be this ways?...πŸ˜†...I say "yay" to thyπŸ‘πŸΌ

I guess a bachelors degree in mass media and film studies did that to me :P 
@Ayesha: Anything is fine...bas mile toh ek reunion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Snehal: 1st November 2004 to 20th July 2006

@kanak: I have been playing remix songs in my car everyday these days The only album for which I have 2 of it and no regrets πŸ˜‰ Very high on its title track these days thanks to the avi played on this show πŸ˜‰

@smriti: That's what naa!! If anybody else had played Yuvi, forget being passionate, the intensity wouldn't only have been there. We can see and feel that passion in Yuvi because Raj played that character so intensely...that pagaalpan that yuvi has...for anyone, shown through love, music, hatred, affection...it's just infectious πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

PS @ dung: I remember now how I know vlogbrothers. I have seen some of their videos, especially the ones with henry. Do you remember where john sings henry the lullaby? I have seen that video so many times!! The best part about the video is the end when you see henry smiling...awwwπŸ˜³πŸ€— 
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

@Ayesha: Anything is fine...bas mile toh ek reunion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Snehal: 1st November 2004 to 20th July 2006

ahhπŸ˜› i was a kid at tat time,,,😳 hmm tats y i dont knw much abt d show,,,only used to watch d shwz wat my mum used to,,,,,😳😳
Awww I understand...even I was a kid when Remix started. Luckily I have a big sister and so I used to watch the shows that she used to watch...so when Remix started, she started watching it and told me that I should watch it...it's really good based on school kids and I would really like it. And so I started watching Remix (coz that time Starone had just launched and they used to air Remix like 5 times a day...and repeat them on saturdays and sundays as well)...and you know the result πŸ˜‰ Still haven't found a show that has made me as insane as Remix has...sigh!😳

So have you started watching Remix yet?
Originally posted by rega24

Hi guys,these r some pics of yuvi😊

Thanks for these pics Rega!! Yuvi is looking sooo Seriously, I can stare at this pic for I don't know how long. He was boiling with rage for Ashi...lol!!

And do you remember those two-three scenes between Yuvi-Ranveer in summer camp Man yuvi and ranveer both looked soo

My favorite moment of Yuvi during summer camp is the one jiska siggie I am wearing abhi...just being with his music gave him so much of inner peace naa? Sigh😳 Until Ashi came and bechare ka sukh, chain sab cheen liya by throwing his guitar in the sea 🀣🀣

Thanks for these pics Rega!! Yuvi is looking sooo Seriously, I can stare at this pic for I don't know how long. He was boiling with rage for Ashi...lol!!

And do you remember those two-three scenes between Yuvi-Ranveer in summer camp Man yuvi and ranveer both looked soo

My favorite moment of Yuvi during summer camp is the one jiska siggie I am wearing abhi...just being with his music gave him so much of inner peace naa? Sigh😳 Until Ashi came and bechare ka sukh, chain sab cheen liya by throwing his guitar in the sea 🀣🀣

Yes i remember tht scenes they both looks so cute☺️And ya ashi-yuvi tht scene is really awesome,poor yuvi.. ashi hmesha uske saath kuch na kuch pnge leti hi rhti thiπŸ˜† n thts why they both luk so sweet together...made 4 each otherπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

@AY_RHr4eVer...omg girl we keep bumping into each other here and there, now its high time u permanently become part of my buddy list...I think I remember meeting u in some other forum too...umm Balika Vadhu?...I don't remever but I do remember I went all hypery seeing ur id☺️..and we had this huge nostalgic chat abt Remix...☺️...and then the other day I even say u at RF...aww...huggying u...πŸ€—...m sowie I kind of vanished else we could have embarked upon our new found friendship...butas its said life keeps giving u chances, so m here now...re introducing myself m Smriti and m truly, madly, deeply, INSANELY in love with Ashi-Yuvi☺️
ps...LOVE your siggy tag line...so freaking true!

πŸ˜† i never goes to the any other forum except RF and HP forum maybe pkyek forum for priya, you are misunderstood by my name, i changed my name, I am Shelly (CharmingShelly) i think u forgot me, but doesn't matter  thank you so much for your hug, hugs for you too πŸ€—. and of course i know your name how can i forget you.. aww Ashi Yuvi are my life seriously, i was never in love with any couple before ☺️. and siggy line is from my favorite book  "The Perks of being a Wallflower"

Awww I understand...even I was a kid when Remix started. Luckily I have a big sister and so I used to watch the shows that she used to watch...so when Remix started, she started watching it and told me that I should watch it...it's really good based on school kids and I would really like it. And so I started watching Remix (coz that time Starone had just launched and they used to air Remix like 5 times a day...and repeat them on saturdays and sundays as well)...and you know the result πŸ˜‰ Still haven't found a show that has made me as insane as Remix has...sigh!😳

So have you started watching Remix yet?

ohhh ya ,,,,ur elder sis was thr to tell u,,,tats goodπŸ˜ƒ,,,,mujhe pta hota toh mai bhi dekhti tabπŸ˜•
nah i hvnt started watching it yet,,,,time doesnt permit me but will try to take out some time for it ,,,i really want to watch,,πŸ˜›,as may fav karan wahi is also thr😳😳