Posted: 11 years ago
a person like Imam? He is a black mark on humanity...

Forget about bigg boss house, village house, he shouldnt be in the sane society...

Pplease bigg boss, please he doesnt deserve to be in there...

Please remove him from the house..
I dont think vrajesh, santosh and niruha are not wrong delaing or behaving this way with Imam,,, He deserves every bit of this humiliation...
Originally posted by monikabasra

a person like Imam? He is a black mark on humanity...

Forget about bigg boss house, village house, he shouldnt be in the sane society...

Pplease bigg boss, please he doesnt deserve to be in there...

Please remove him from the house..

Who are you and I to demarcate the colored marks of humanity. He seems a much better person than most others on the show and he is the most entertaining of them all...Stop preaching and enjoy the show...
Originally posted by saitan

Who are you and I to demarcate the colored marks of humanity. He seems a much better person than most others on the show and he is the most entertaining of them all...Stop preaching and enjoy the show...

But I am not preaching and this is my POV,.. you cant stop me for what I think about something wrong..

I felt he shouldnt be there, so I said it.

And I appreciate your POV, I wont be rude with you. you like to see him and his good ways of handling things, I am ok with that also. so, dont get agitated and enjoy the show, as much as I am doing.

Thats separate that I would enjoy without him being there and you will, with him..

So cool...
He is definitely annoying!
Some people like him...they say he is entertaining & blah blah blah...but given a chance to stay with him in real these people would not be able to tolerate him for a single day!
Originally posted by SweetSona2010

He is definitely annoying!
Some people like him...they say he is entertaining & blah blah blah...but given a chance to stay with him in real these people would not be able to tolerate him for a single day!

I totally agree to what you say..

He looks entertaining (definitely not to me), but when in reality, if have to live with a person like him, its hard to keep your cool..

Annoying is a very small word for him... 😡

But I am not preaching and this is my POV,.. you cant stop me for what I think about something wrong..

And I appreciate your POV, I wont be rude with you. you like to see him and his good ways of handling things, I am ok with that also. so, dont get agitated and enjoy the show, as much as I am doing.

Thats separate that I would enjoy without him being there and you will, with him..

So cool...

I am neither agitated nor being rude to you, of course you can have your own opinion...i was just asking you to not use such heavy words like black mark on humanity on someone we don't even know...😊

Anyway you are always free to express your POV...🥱
I agree totally. Really really can't stand him... :(

He will add drama - which is needed I guess for TRPs and purely for entertainment value, but damn he gives me headache.

I need to go buy paracetamol tomorrow if he's in Bigg Boss house. 

So cool...

imam wants to close the door wen a girl is inside n he wants to go n change his clothes...

dont he hav shame 

I totally agree to what you say..

He looks entertaining (definitely not to me), but when in reality, if have to live with a person like him, its hard to keep your cool..

Annoying is a very small word for him... 😡

i think imam is adding drama in  the show 

but he is annoying ...

ashaka was listening to all drama going on