LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here ONLY]

Posted: 11 years ago
Apparently LMYAM will be evicted out of Sony TV Network sooner than we thought!

*Viewbies Note: The news has been confirmed.*

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage makes way for Amita Ka Amit on Sony TV...

Link to the article: Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage ends on 10th January 2013

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
yes surish, i read it somewhere that the show will wind up once it completes 130 episodes, in a way its ok, as the trps r not going up and the show has failed to give an interesting story so far, it was ok in the beginning but now they r just dragging and  trying to fill up the episodes until its finished! i hope that ashu and himmanshu will get better offers in the future!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
Have been hearing this for quite some while... lets wait until some confirmation or negation comes in
I'm guessing that they are finally coming to a conclusion. LMYAM was to be pulled off and another show was going to replace it but SET decided to pull off BHBK instead and leave LMYAM for a little while longer to see if they can impress the audience. But with TRPs coming back soon, they might just pull it off. ðŸ¤”
Hope 4 the best!! whatever is best 4 Ashish n all actors!! but do wish 2 c Ashu everyday on my tv screen!! :(
😭 it was a nice show but it could have been more better,well feeling bad but cant do anything,will miss both himmanshu n ashuEdited by Cuty16 - 11 years ago
TC article suggesting an end

Cvs could hav done so much with the story.. they have 2 faaab actors there...Ashish n Himmanshoo..instead of talking abt luv or arranged marriage they r 2 busy with tennis!!  :( n lately Ashu has been given so lil screen space n sum epis he even show up!! :'(
yeah true. theyve forgotten the title of the show it seems and turned into the  battle of the bahus giving sandhya so much importance. and and rajlaxmi / anoop  relation issue😕
I'm seeing LMYAM TO END SOON being discussed twice! Since "LMYAM TO END SOON" and "show is going offair soon" both have the same meaning according to the English dictionary,then why is the same topic being discussed under two different headings Forum Development Team? Apart from the poor storyline, lack of unity between Asish and Himmanshoo's fans have led to low TRPS and as a consequence LMYAM is being taken off SONY networks. Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago