LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here ONLY] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
will miss Ashu 😔  love to see him onscreen 😭
I am not surprised to hear this. If this show was on another channel, it would have gotten canceled a long time ago. Honestly, the storyline is boring and the only reason people even watch the show is because they are fans of the leads. It's a shame that the CVs could not do justice to the amazing talent they had in the show!!
@Keshawn..sorry bt dnt agree at all with:"... lack of unity between Asish and Himmanshoo's fans have led to low TRPS ".. in fact we do gt along very well.. problm is most of their fanz live abroad.. n many hav 2 watch the show online.. which doesn't help with the trps at all.. n yesss the storyline is weak.. they could do so much more with such fab actors.. cvs r 2 blame here 4 the lack of interest of the audience.. the concept was gr8.. the 2 actors r the only thing that r keeping fanz still holding on 2 the show!!  Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago

Since LMYAM's storyline is 100% dead  it will be erased from Sony's networks soon.The production company should have hired professional writers, directors, cinematographers, and editors in order for this serial to be a tremendous success! I pity those fantastic actors whose unique talents are disappointingly wasted! 
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
I think its because they strayed from the concept of the show

Its about love versus arranged marriage. They initially showed how a love marriage and how an arranged marriage situation could theoretically go, but what then?

Now that both Mansi and Shivani are married, where is the difference in the relationships? To me both couples are the same, the only difference being the level or familiarity Sahil-Shivani share

After marriage the show has been turned into a saas-bahu affair. If I wanted to watch a saas-bahu affair, other channels have much better renditions of them. I won't name any, but I'm sure you guys could think of a few as well.

I watch this show for the couples.

But what to do when the couples themselves are boring?

Sahil-Shivani: Their storyline goes nowhere. They are incredibly boring to watch. There is no spice between them. They are like an old married couple.  They have little arguments that are easily forgiven and forgotten in a few hours.
Why not show that the two have young blood?

Why not show that they want to go out with each other, like in their dating days, but Rajlaxmi disapproves? That would something nice, and realistic to watch. Modern vs Traditional

Anoop-Mansi: I love these two. I love the slow progression of their feelings. But this Tennis nonsense has been draining. First Mansi was lying to Anoop. Then both Mansi and Anoop were lying to Rajlaxmi. And now it has all come to a dead halt.

Why not show these two bonding more? Like the evening coffee. It was so nice, but happened once!
Why not show them having adjustment issues? Something!

Sony seems to excel in getting off track with their shows. They pick up an interesting concept and take it kahan se kahan tak until it is an unrecognizable mess.
I am going to go as far as to say that Sony hasn't had even one remotely popular show (in comparison to the popularity of shows on other channels) since back in the day when Ekta used to rule the channel with her k-shows (around 6-7 years ago or so).
Since then Sony's line up has been dismal. And when they do uncover a rare gem, it is either canceled, or the ruined until they are forced to cancel it.

Come on Sony, pick up your socks! A new channel like Colors has a better viewership than you and you are basically surviving because of your weekend crime shows.
THANK GOD... they are ending the show 
I agree that this show should end abruptly so that I would see Himmanshoo being cast in a sensible show that would keep its viewers glued to the screens
I can still give a chance 2 the cvs.. 2 b honest I love 2 c Ashu everyday.. though the show aint that gr8 the cvs can change this n make it such a hit if they use their brains!! but I'm still willing 2 giv it a try.. 4 Ashu!! :* wish it becomes a huge successful show!! 
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

I can still give a chance 2 the cvs.. 2 b honest I love 2 c Ashu everyday.. though the show aint that gr8 the cvs can change this n make it such a hit if they use their brains!! but I'm still willing 2 giv it a try.. 4 Ashu!! :* wish it becomes a huge successful show!! 

i also wish the same just for ashu, unfortunately its too late to develop that kind of impact..the main reason people watch shows is the chemistry of main leads which is not working in this show, i thought that anoop mansi would do better but they also look disappointing, sahil shivi had no spark rt from the beginning! i used to think maybe because of priyash stuck on my mind, but no its them, they lack that convincing power especially shivani who lacks the x factor big time!
I believe if the story had been more interesting the chemistry would show up eventually!!