LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here ONLY] - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

I believe if the story had been more interesting the chemistry would show up eventually!! 

Or if the couples had been given time

They show everything but the couples. Sandhya and her ridiculousness. Rajlaxmi and Bua discussing daily groceries. Even snippets of Bua and her husband romancing.
They'll show the girls with their families or them at work

But out of a 20 minute episode, about 2 minutes is actual screen space that the couples get together. Of course there is no chemistry. For hat, there needs to be contact!

I agree Yuks... both couples never had much time 2gthr.. all the time that ridiculous plan.. or something trivial.. but no time 2 romance!! :(
LMYAM is supposed to end following the completion of 130 episodes which is most likely in March 2013. However, it is being rumoured that both Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage and Hongey Judaa Na Hum are currently placed under the scanner since they both failed to garner high TRPS. Either will be replaced by Beauty and the Beast is expected to be launched in early January. Note: A rumour is not an official announcement!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Hope so Surish!!! tfs... I was having sleepless nights.. !! Thank God its nt official yet 
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Hope so Surish!!! tfs... I was having sleepless nights.. !! Thank God its nt official yet 

don't have sleepless nights sherni, a miracle might happen and we might be able to see him in a better show😊!
With Pooja concept under way this show will definitely be disposed off very soon
Fingers crossed Mandy.. I agree Keshawn.. these cvs.. ufff!! 
The show probably might have been successful under a different name.
The battle now rages between LMYAM and Hongey Judaa Na Hum which have attained a TRP rating of 0.6. LMYAM could be laid to rest soon

Since an official confirmation was made by India Forum that LMYAM will be ending on January 10, 2012, with only ten more days for it to be erased from Sony's network, it means that LMYAM would only be completing 90 episodes. This is due to the CV's devastating high level of incompetence. Hope that Himmanshoo will be afforded the opportunity to play an important character in a new film that is consistently garnering high TRPS. Best of luck to the other cast members as well.