Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's sad tht the show is ending ...I will miss Ashish 😔  soon ASHU will get a better show or a moviee and we will watch him agn setting our screens n hearts  on fire ! Edited by tarrannum - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
will miss Ashu and Himmanshu!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its very sad 2 see the show ending like this! will miss Ashu 2 much bt with a ray of hope 2 c him soon in a successful show with a strong role like UV 
Keshawn thumbnail
LMYAM CVS and  its fans are the ones to be held accountable for its ending. If the CVS had come up with an interesting storyline as well as Himmanshoo and Asish's fans had supported them wholeheartedly then it would have completed at least 130 episodes. LMYAM didn't even make a century. I pity all those actors in this show. Could be very difficult for either of them to be cast in another film since their last show didn't play it well with the viewers when it's not even their fault but LMYAM lame producers.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Keshawn, I couldn't agree with you more! Amateurish acting by both female leads would have disgraced the humblest of village halls. Many of the plots were so tedious and farcical that they could have been written in a bad dream and much of the dialogue was pathetic no wonder LMYAM collapsed before even making a century.

luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An extremely poor storyline is the reason for the shows demise. Anyway, at this point all we can do is wish all the cast "good luck" and we wish to see them in something bigger and better.
uitoesofrld thumbnail
bye bye forum1362644494335