Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana's self-obsession and Delnaaz as new Aashka

anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Although I don't like or disklike Sana (mostly I think she's just young and immature), it's getting quite annoying that she is CONSTANTLY staring at herself in the mirror. Even today when Delnaaz started 'crying' (if thats what you can call it) Sana is telling her to relax but looking the other way into the mirror fixing her hair. Seriously? How self-obsessed can you get...

And Delnaaz... I know she's gotten enough bashing but I thought I'd do my share as well. What the heck was the point of crying for not getting any luxury budget? The funniest thing is no one even realized she was crying at first... Sana's face was hilarious because she was confused if Delnaaaz is laughing or crying lol

Delnaaz please stop saying you want to go on the 'straight path' and 'play honest'. Bullshit. You talk about others behind their backs just as much, especially Urvashi who was the first one to raise a question on you. Fact is Delnaaz is playing a game, and theres nothing wrong in that! Play the game but play it openly. Don't pretend to be a saint and try and be on everyones good side. 

I know Urvashi can be cruel at times, but compared to the others I prefer her because she's honest about her opinion of people. Yes she plays the game and is shrewd and cunning, but she doesn't try to suck up to everyone just to stay in the house. And the best part is she NEVER reacts when she gets nominated. She takes each day as it comes. Good for her! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Delnaz crying was just not needed yesterday who the hell cries for luxury budget and that crying was more like howling minus tears !  

Delnaz is coming across as an annoying nautanki.. I dont mind contestants trying to be dramebaaz but at least dont pretend to be saints and lecture on i play fairly and seedha aur saccha rasta playing the victim card 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Post!

Ya I noticed Sanas confused face LOL
I wasnt expecting this from Delnaaz

Why do they say Urvashi is dominating? because she says everything in front and does what she feels like ... Well isnt that right
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
stop posting hate post against sana 
divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Delnaz 's crying was totally uncalled for...how fake can she get.The sound she produces while crying is horrible..that also without a single tear in her eyes...overall she is a very annoying person.👎🏼
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

stop posting hate post against sana 

🤣 Out of all the people, you make this demand. Your favorite pastime is creating post against Niketan, Mink and Urvashi. 
I think the TM is really thoughtful with their opinion. 
Alrightokie thumbnail
Lo karlo baat..

Someone as good as Urvashi should stay home or better yet in the museum. She can do never wrong and needs to be idolize for that. Let other lesser human beings play this worthless game. Urvashi is above this game..Bigg Boss ke or Janta ke Bhagh Khul Gaye Urvasi jaise sacchi or "Muah pe crap bolne bali" insaan milkar..Urvashi never cries. She only screams, bitches, mocks and taunts. Toh kya hua... muh pe toh bolti hai na..uske saab daag dhul jate hain! 😆