K.k. gives a clear msg to his fans

Posted: 11 years ago
I haue seen lot of fans being mad at him for breakup between karanika ,infact people cal madhuka naik bitch on her twitter account.so through this show he is telling everyone thats it hurts him,i hope karanika fans understand him after this.
Afterall its his personal life and its not like if they acted in shows together, they have to be together...and we should respect his decisions.
yup he was hurted bt fans were also hurted...they let out their frustration ...i know it wasn't correct
i don't think karanika fans will waste their time on mk's acc...atleast i don'tšŸ˜‰
really????people actually waste time for madhura????šŸ˜†

@vibha bang on!!!!
even i am very farig bandi but still i will not like to waste my vella time on madhura...and also madhura karan lovestory...

i know it hurts him..but as karanika fans we too are hurt...and i know its his personal life...but not to forget they were the first one to bring their relationship open in public so itni jaldi tu har koi nahi chore ga karanika ka peecha
they really broke up
when??
and who is madhura
Originally posted by an_skyfighter

they really broke up
when??
and who is madhura

pata nahi kab..but they broke up..madhura is his latest girl friend...he is now dating her...
break ups are always painful..for the ppl who break up as well as ppl who love them..specially when u have been really close for a long time..

regarding Madhura...no comments..
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
By the way who is madhura ????
Is she star like kritika or just side role actress ???
Whatever I heared about makhhiii the new name is really surprising me ???
Agree with sreeju ,,, šŸ˜ˆ
this is seriously news to me
i read that they split up but then i also read that those were just rumors
i still thought they were together 

Originally posted by sehar123

pata nahi kab..but they broke up..madhura is his latest girl friend...he is now dating her...