Poll

Which House is more Entertaining

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I am a silent reader of the forum- Opening up a thread - could not control after watching Hilarious  Imam yesterday - hope u may like it 

😊 I found Village House more entertaining due to Imam's Entry - Finally it was Imam one side and All other 4 house mates (village house) on the Other Side.. and Imam was mighty on all of them.

I can bet- if given a chance - Imam will be mighty on all the house mates of main house  put all together... The house mate of Main house has nothing to offer - after drastic change in Sapna's attitude. Now sapna wishes to stay longer and she is defensive.

In fact, sad to say - nothing happening in the Main house after Sampat Pal's eviction.. she was more entertaining- or was at least providing more stuff 

Do vote - for  your choice...

My vote goes to Village House

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Take your vote back OP, Imaam is already in the main house.😆
---Manish--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Take your vote back OP, Imaam is already in the main house.😆

Really

When did it happen... Did I miss anything   
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ---Manish---

Really

When did it happen... Did I miss anything   

Nah, you missed nothing except the 24 hour live feed.😆 I think it happened last night. He's already in the main house and has already picked a fight with Mink. 

You can watch the live feed here:😃

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/bigg-boss-live-24x7-web-exclusive-20234-2.html#nav
---Manish--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Nah, you missed nothing except the 24 hour live feed.😆 I think it happened last night. He's already in the main house and has already picked a fight with Mink. 

You can watch the live feed here:😃

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/bigg-boss-live-24x7-web-exclusive-20234-2.html#nav

ah Thanks a lot ... i m going crazy now.. I was waiting for his entry in the Main house ...