Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Preeti. Just letting you know that I'm probably one of the biggest Simran Kaur fans you'll ever get so good luck on beating me in this race. ;) What a great introduction? I know right. πŸ˜† Oh well, I have a habit of speaking off topic as you would have realized by now. πŸ˜³

Okay this topic is quite basic and its here to discuss about our chudail, our Aanamika, our Simran Kaur. SK has played the most "opposite" and "different" characters anyone can ever imagine.

Show 1 (Love Ne Miladi Jodi)-Roshni: The most bubbly, spoilt yet humble and sweet girl.

Show 2 (Na Aana Iss Desh Laado)-Diya: The most innocent and well behaved girl who suffered so much in her life yet never complaint. Even when death ate her up, she was silent and left everyone with a smile. 

Show 3 (Aanamika)-Chudail: The most unexpected character I had ever imagined SK to play. A witch, chudail, devil, negative character, villain (or whatever else you want to call her)-really? I was expecting a more bubbly role, or something with great innocence but SK is a girl who always tries to extend her passion for acting and cross different boundaries allowing herself to learn new things. Until yet she hasn't been introduced in the show but I find that the CVs of this show have already got me intrigued and up and waiting for her intro! :)

Undoubtedly and as mentioned by different articles, Aanamika seems like a different show with a blend of romance and spookiness and I hope it crosses many miles and beats many records. All the best of the cast and crew of the show and I hope for the best. 
i saw na aana iss des laado and i loved diya and shaurya and now i like her as anamika
yeah anamika have so much mysterious about her character. its have los of potential.. i love to see hou much justice she will give this character..  Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
I have seen her in RNBJ...and keeping her that character in mind was lil doubtul abt her as an evil black...so far she had been flawless in all promos (by face expressions) waiting for her dialogue scene n hope she does well in that too...rest am liking this shpw due to the paranormal factor.
she is adorable... i m happy she is playing d character of chudail ..."gorgeous chudail"
I guess I am gonna love the character of Anamika... I love evils and chudails πŸ˜† Hope the character is really interesting πŸ˜‰
Totally agree πŸ˜† College kid se chudail thak play karliya πŸ€£ she is awesome and i knw i will like her character β˜ΊοΈ If she is evil to the core then i will love her more πŸ€£ (damn that rhymed) πŸ€£
Originally posted by TrueKash

Totally agree πŸ˜† College kid se chudail thak play karliya πŸ€£ she is awesome and i knw i will like her character β˜ΊοΈ If she is evil to the core then i will love her more πŸ€£ (damn that rhymed) πŸ€£
oye tu yaha... tu bhi dekhegi kya show... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DonIsback

oye tu yaha... tu bhi dekhegi kya show... πŸ˜†

Nehi i will play kabaddi here πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£  duhhh πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ we meet again πŸ˜Ž
i know i know we meet again 😎. .but i was not sure about you.. varna pehle tuje bhi pm kar deti.. baki gang bhi hai yaha par chudail at join kar le... πŸ€£..