Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

WU: 27/11 - Meera's Entry into the Haveli

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All,

I couldn't see a WU for Nov 27th so I thought I'd do the update.  Hope you all like it!

WU: November 27, 2012:  Meera's Entry into the Haveli

Starts @ the village panchaat:

Bhabi and Lakhan tell Meera to get ready to be a servant in their house as the decision has been made by the panchaat.    Everyone leaves from there and Miu is left smiling because she got exactly what she wanted - a way into the haveli.

@ Prithvi's place:
Prithvi is cutting wood and is very emotionally charged recalling all of Miu's words about him being a bas***d with no knowledge of who his parents are.  He also recalls all the stuff that Lakhan had said to him earlier the same day about being like a dog's tail wondering around Ramdhari etc.  He throws the axe in the air and screams out in frustration.   😭

@ Haveli:

Miu shows up at the entrance gate of the haveli and has flashback's of being slapped by Ramdhari and also of the scene where she had taken him by gun point and asked him why he hates her mom so much and of the convo with the pandit which lead her to come to the haveli to try and figure out what happened 20 years ago.   She walks in slowly as she is recalling all these scenes and says to herself "whether you become my father or not I will make you my mom's husband πŸ˜†.  "

She enters through the haveli doors  slowly with her bag and tow and it the haveli appears empty but then out of nowhere appear bhabi and Lakhan.  They say they want to welcome her into the house by pooja/paat.  Bhabi has a pooja plate in hand and makes the action as if she was going to welcome her but drops the plate instead.  She states  "yesterday you were saying what?  Do you think I am your servant that I will pick up your plate and look at you now kneeling before me", at which point Lakhan steps on her hand on purpose .  Bhabi says from today on everything you do in this even if it is sitting or standing will be done only with my permission and exactly how I tell you do it.  I also expect you keeping your head down and your eyes lowered while in this house do you understand?  Meera nods her head in agreement.

@ Prithvi's place:

Prithvi slams open the doors to his room and grabs a trunk from on top of a closet.  He opens the trunk and starts strewning things all over the place and pulls out what looks like a trinket box.  He opens the little box and in it is a pendant on a chain (I can only assume it must have been something that was found on him (most likely left with him by his parents or other relative) when he was a baby left on the steps of the mandir).  He remove it from the box and holds it tightly in his fist until blood starts to pore out. πŸ˜­ He then notices Miu's duppata on the floor and recalls her words again about his birth and unknow parents.  He picks up the duppata, slowly and whips it onto the floor in his anger.  It now seems to be dusk out side and Prithvi is sitting still pondering/stewing over Miu's words.

Back at haveli:

Miu is complaining about a broken nail to her self and the fact that there's not even a parlor around to have a manicure done πŸ˜†.  Bhabhi shows up and taunts her some more and says servants here have to earn there food for the day, we'll see how long you last.  Miu smiles to herself and turns to face her and says I didnt realize you were starting to love me so much.  Look at how all that worrying over me is making you  wither away to nothing πŸ˜†.  Bhabi gets up and says lets see how much strength you have.  She comes over and wrenches her arm around her back and says this much courage my BIL wife  also tried to show when she was here but what did it get her?  In the end she had to run away from here with her daughter.  Miu gets angry over bhabi word and replies "that is my mom you are talking about.  Speak about her with respect. "  Bhabi responds to this saying you are not his daughter, and lets even for a moment say  that you were,  don't forget because of her doings she had to she had to leave here in disgrace/humiliation not only from this house but from the whole village.  From now on remember to never use her name in front of me again and she walks away.
Miu is wondering to herself what happened back then that everyone hates her Bittu so much.  I have to find out as soon as possible...

In the fields:
Prithvi is pulling a plow by hand.  Someone from village shows up says you have to help me someone tried to disrespect/hit on my wife.  You have to come and teach him a lesson so he won't ever do that again.  Prithvi is still reeling from the day before and is still thinking about the things Miu had said and in drops the plow grabs and grabs the guy him by the neck and says if you can't protect your own wife then go and put on her bangles instead.  Villager tries to say "but brother..".  Prithvi proceeds to slap him a few times in between makings some more comments about why do people get into relationships if they can't take care of them themselves, why do they always come to him.  Does he have a business or something taking care of other peoples problem?   Servant leaves from there after apologizing and says from now on we'll handle these problems ourselves.

Back at haveli:
Miu is sitting in font of some cow dung making the motions of vomiting 🀣.  She is trying to pick up the dung but at the same time trying not to puke.  Lakhan comes by and grabs her hand and pushes it right into the cow dung and smooches it around in it.  He makes some more comments and gives some more taunts and tells her to finish cleaning the barn area and then feed the cows.

Precap:

Miu is sneaking around the haveli meanwhile Ramdhari is shown arriving back at the haveli.  Miu goes into a room and we see Ramdhari climbing some stairs and arriving in the same hallway that Miu was just in.  Could be that he is heading to the same room that Miu just entered.

Sorry for any mistakes!  😊

Please do hit the like button😳.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update :D
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the WU dear ! πŸ€—
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for such a clearly laid out WU,mate.