Humse Hai Life

Picture Abhi Baaki Nahin-The Return of Raghav&SiRa

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
DISCLAIMER : To make this post even more spl i hv put magical SiRa BG in the BG of this post so tht while u all read u will hv the company of SiRa BG music in the bg..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Helloo
SiRa fans...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...It feels soo soo awesome to make a topic here aftr my last topic here on Raghav's exit in June 2012..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... I knw there r already a zillion topics related to the comeback of the SOUL OF HHL - Raghav...😎😎😎... But bein a Raghav fanatic & SiRa fan,hw can i NOT make a post on this BEST OCCASION??And thtsy i am here with my topic n tht too with one day delay...I wanted to make this post last nite itself immediately aftr the much awaited HHL epi for all SiRa fans out here..But as my net ws givin me trouble i cudn,so here i am with my post today...Sorry to all my hhl forum frnz here for this delay....

Coming back to the post..I wanna say one line frm my fav actor - SRK's film OM SHANTI OM for us & for SiRa...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hamari Filmon Ki Tarah 

Hamari Zindagi Mein Bhi End Tak Sab Theek Ho Jaata Hai...

Aur Agar Woh Theek Nahin Hai,

Toh Woh THE END Nahin Hai Doston,

Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost,

Picture Abhi Baaki Hai...

Since June 11th 2012,tht above dialogue was holding true for both SiRa & v SiRa fans... But its no more true now as Picture Abhi Baaki Nahin coz Picture Abhi Poora Hua with Raghav's return to HHL...with Raghav's return to Sia's life n lastly with Raghav's return to the lives of v SiRa fans...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

V hv been w8in for this soo long...finally our wait is made worth with THE COMEBACK SPL EPI of Raghav,SiRa and their heavenly SiRa BG bein used on SiRa...Every SiRa moment of yday epi ws soo soo worth the wait v fans did...ws soo soo worth the love of SiRa vich had been portrayed till Raghav's exit in the show...And lastly ws soo soo worth suiting the charm & magic of the soul of the show-Raghav Oberoi...... And cherry on the cake ws tht Extremely Beautiful SiRa BG music being played in the bg of kal ka SiRa scene @Gym......

Everything ws soo magical and perfect...rite frm the perfect place of their reunion - The Gym vich holds soo so many beautiful SiRa memories,to the perfect decorations they did to the gym to the perfect memories rememberd by Sia vich she spend with Raghav, to the perfect entry dialogue by Raghav - "Pushpa I Hate Tears" to the perfect dialogues Raghav had vich he told Sia tht showed hw much he missed her,hw much still loves her n hw much he adores the fact tht the affect he still hv on his lady love-Pushpa to the perfect silence of Sia as if she ws cherishing evry second shes rite nw spendin with her love,her life,her evrything who hv have came back just for her,and lastly to the perfect SiRa BG music being played in the BG vich enhanced the beauty of this much awaited reunion scene of SiRa...

Thanks a ton Himansh,CVs & Channel for givin us SUCH PERFECT COMEBACK EPI and also for HOPEFULLY COMPLETING a beautiful deserving ending to SiRa like v SiRa fans wished & hoped for..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

And here i end my post...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... This post is dedicated to my fav HHL char - Raghav,SiRa,Himansh and all my SiRa fans frnz out here...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
first one..** EDITED*  πŸ€—

yayyy first one to comment

thank God Raghav's back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and m damn happy... i was missing his  presence and his cutie faceπŸ€”
 aur kia kahun mai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i have no words😊
keep pmming me πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 11 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
though i don't watch this serial but I loved ur post! πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Edited by ...Jes... - 11 years ago
hemaiyerms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am non hhl but love ur post nikki thanks alot dear for the pm
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont watch this show ! πŸ˜†
Kyaa comment karoon..?πŸ€” 
Nyshh post ! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont watch d show..
lekin commented for u
tumhare liya kya kya karna padhatha hai🀣
OMG OMG Di Totally Super Rocking Comeback Post As Our Rockstar Raghav.

The Setting The Dialogues The Approach The Coolness The Feelings Were Totally Super Blowing. I Just Can't Stop Adoring The Episode

You've Made Such A Colorful Post As The Decorations Of Gym

Last To Say, In Fact I Don Know How To Say It Enough That I'm In Love With This Eternal SIRA BG Tune. My Ring Alarm Message Tones Are This One And I Listened So Many Times Since Yesterday But Still Its Hears So So Superb. I Love This Tune
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jes,Hema,Poo,Ash... u ppl cud hv jst ignored my pm lik i said in the pm if u r non-HHL fan...bt still u all came here for me..thts very sweet of u all..thnx girlies...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikki028

Jes,Hema,Poo,Ash... u ppl cud hv jst ignored my pm lik i said in the pm if u r non-HHL fan...bt still u all came here for me..thts very sweet of u all..thnx girlies...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Jahaan tum wahaan hum.. πŸ€—Jab Tak Hai Jaan.. Jab tak hai Jaan ! πŸ˜†
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whatt??????????????sachieieiei he retuned?????????πŸ₯³ this is the best news...i used to watch it but stopped watching as he left..

*runs to watch the epi*
Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago