Picture Abhi Baaki Nahin-The Return of Raghav&SiRa - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

OMG OMG Di Totally Super Rocking Comeback Post As Our Rockstar Raghav.

The Setting The Dialogues The Approach The Coolness The Feelings Were Totally Super Blowing. I Just Can't Stop Adoring The Episode

You've Made Such A Colorful Post As The Decorations Of Gym

Last To Say, In Fact I Don Know How To Say It Enough That I'm In Love With This Eternal SIRA BG Tune. My Ring Alarm Message Tones Are This One And I Listened So Many Times Since Yesterday But Still Its Hears So So Superb. I Love This Tune

bhaiii...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...i soo soo wanted ur comment rite aftr mine as u r my most fav adorable frnd frm this forum gang..😃😃..bt chalo atleast ur comment is there in 1st page na...

n thnx soo much for lovin my post soo much like alwz...i ws adamant to make this post evn aftr hvin soo much delay...bt with ur comment i am vry vry glad to my efforts r paid off...this ws d LEAST i cud for for Raghav & SiRa...n so i dit...

truly kal ka epi will alwz be one among best HHL epis...😃😃⭐️⭐️...

n the tune...aftr MN BG,its this BG music of SiRa i love d most...its soo soo heavenly.....

Nywz i am lookin 4wd to c other SiRa fans too esp d ones frm our gang...😃😃..
Originally posted by shrav_virman

whatt??????????????sachieieiei he retuned?????????🥳 this is the best news...i used to watch it but stopped watching as he left..

omg shrav...u too??😲😲...vry vry happy to knw tht...🤗🤗🤗...me too left watchin d show wid Raghav's exit...bt he came back for v fans...as the show is gonna end this thurs Himansh came back to this show jst for us n to give happy ending...😃😃...do c kal ka epi n the remainin two epis of this week..😃😃
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Jahaan tum wahaan hum.. 🤗Jab Tak Hai Jaan.. Jab tak hai Jaan ! 😆

stop dialogue maaroyin...agar aise hai toh abhi tak mirchi CC mein kyu nahi??sab door ho gaye...hum firse akele ho gaye..😭😭
Awsome post. U expresed each nd everything beautifully. Jst loved it.
Originally posted by nikki028

omg shrav...u too??😲😲...vry vry happy to knw tht...🤗🤗🤗...me too left watchin d show wid Raghav's exit...bt he came back for v fans...as the show is gonna end this thurs Himansh came back to this show jst for us n to give happy ending...😃😃...do c kal ka epi n the remainin two epis of this week..😃😃

i was sooo upset when i heard him leaving...it was my last episode of HHL...but thanksss a tonnn for the PM otherwise i would have missed watching it...and show is ending this thursday??i dint knww dat...as i said i dint bother to watch the show after he left...he was/is the jaan of the show...😃 😃
Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikki028

stop dialogue maaroyin...agar aise hai toh abhi tak mirchi CC mein kyu nahi??sab door ho gaye...hum firse akele ho gaye..😭😭
Haww..?😲 I havent seent that CC .. lemme see..  😛 I was doin dulhaai with Snehu,Shravs and other frendzz on Kush's AT ! 😛😆
Originally posted by shrav_virman

i was sooo upset when i heard him leaving...it was my last episode of HHL...but thanksss a tonnn for the PM otherwise i would missed watching it...and show is ending this thursday??i dint knww dat...as i said i dint bother to watch the show after he left...he was/is the jaan of the show...😃 😃

yaar evn i din bother post his exit bt alwz wished for his comeback...n FB mein updates waise bhi news feed mein aate the...toh few weeks back Himansh had told in fb hes back to HHL for us thts hw i came to knw...so i started watchin HHL since last week thurs epi...😃😃
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

Awsome post. U expresed each nd everything beautifully. Jst loved it.

helloo dear...😃😃..whts ur name??nywz am soo glad to knw u loved my post...😃😃...thank u soo much..🤗🤗🤗
Di i would post first bt i just logged in and saw your awesome post. i always love your colorful post. and i'm eagerly waiting for tonights episode as we'll get to see few more SIRA moments. and i am over joyous with editing team cz they way the used the tune was just too mind blogging. their creations on flashbacks were superb too
bhai...meri phooti kismat aaj mein bahar hogi when aaj ka epi wilb on air...i tried my max to avoid it...bt parents nahi maan rahe,so hv to go with them...so i hv to w8 more to c repeat telecast...nywz hope it wilb yet another awesome epi...