Picture Abhi Baaki Nahin-The Return of Raghav&SiRa - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

i watched d show 4m d beginning but stopped watching since Raghav left :))

Oh Fish!!πŸ€£πŸ˜›
Finally He's backdidn't noe abt dis😑...Love SiRaahh!

wow Prii u too SiRa fan?? *hi5*

yes me too left the show with Raghav's exit...bt with Raghav's return in precap of last week thurs epi i started watchin HHL again...do tue n aaj ka epi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

nywz thnx soo much for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by muskanpuri99

Your rite...
Picture ab poori hogi...
Thank u cv's for doing so much...bringing the soul of hhl ...RAGHAV OBEROI...and our Cute Romantic couple...SIRA!!!
@ Nikki...thank  u sooo much for such a lovely post...and u have wriiten it beautifully!!
Thank u!!😊

Muskan i completly agree with u...will alwz be grateful to both Himansh n CVs for givin us our Raghav & SiRa back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

thnx soo much for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...
Originally posted by gal.angel

OMG OMG NIKS wat a colorful n lovely postπŸ€—but i was expectin dis!!! lov how u make by adding SiRa tune too!!!!!! itz juz awesome wat to say...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@bold...
means u knw am a Raghav/SiRa fan?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...n r u too also?😳😳...

n i had to include the BG...as this is my post for Raghav & SiRa's return n their beautiful ending...n also this is my THE LAST TOPIC in the forum...so i had to...

nywz thnx soo soo much for lovin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
suprb postt!!!!!!!! and haan aj picture poori hui wit raghav tetrning and sira ending!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pia.raha

suprb postt!!!!!!!! and haan aj picture poori hui wit raghav returning and sira ending!!!!!!!!!!

truly aaj picture ekdum poori hui...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..thnx soo much pia for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Bhavikakosambia

Hey loved ur post

thnx soo much bhavika for lovin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
awesome post nikkiπŸ‘πŸ‘
actually i was waiting for ur post...πŸ˜ƒ

yesterday's epi was the best after Raghav left!!!
This epi will remain in my heart forever. 
The dialogues were all so so romantic. Yesterday's epi made my dayπŸ˜ƒ

And ya was so happy listening to the bg tune...it is just so awesome!!!
i too have kept it as my alarm tone...i get up with that tone everyday..i snooze it often in the morning n i get to hear it again n againπŸ˜ƒ

ho ho ho ho...

ya it was a perfect comeback and sira ending like we all hoped for...except that could not enjoy much and did not get the amazing chemistry coz of body double...or else everything was perfect
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

awesome post nikkiπŸ‘πŸ‘
actually i was waiting for ur post...πŸ˜ƒ

yesterday's epi was the best after Raghav left!!!
This epi will remain in my heart forever. 
The dialogues were all so so romantic. Yesterday's epi made my dayπŸ˜ƒ

And ya was so happy listening to the bg tune...it is just so awesome!!!
i too have kept it as my alarm tone...i get up with that tone everyday..i snooze it often in the morning n i get to hear it again n againπŸ˜ƒ

ho ho ho ho...

ya it was a perfect comeback and sira ending like we all hoped for...except that could not enjoy much and did not get the amazing chemistry coz of body double...or else everything was perfect

@bold...
aww vry happy to knw tht u vr lookin 4wd for my post...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@red...
soo true yaar...i loved yday epi d most among all epi shown post Raghav's exit...

i knw body doubles killed the magic to some extent esp today...yet v can overlook this coz...one Himansh as Raghav returnd n two Sia ended up with Raghav only... Agar Abi ka health prob nahi hota toh am sure v cud hv gt tht 100% SiRa magic back lik of olden times...bt kya kare Abi ka health conditions n Himz ka film shootin schedule...inn dono ke vajah se v had to "accept" this "only short coming" in this dream comeback & ending...But as they say something is better than nothin...n here v gt evryhin jst lik v hoped..so in tht matter v can overlook the shortcomings..

nywz thnx so soo much for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
Finally hv replied to all...once again thnx a ton ppl for all the lovely comments & LIKEs...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

This is my the last topic in this forum...actually when raghav exit happnd i made a farewell post for Raghav n i thot if Raghav din return tht wilb my last topic...bt am glad Raghav came back n i gt one more chance to make a topic...n co-incidentally it gt made on the day HHL actually ended...so i wanna say thnx a ton to all esp my frnz frm this forum for lovin all the topics i hv made here...n also i had lovely memorable time with u all in various SiRa ATs...n am truly truly happy our SiRa gt the deserving happy ending with Raghav's comeback...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

Once again thnx evry1 for lovin my this final topic here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
awww
m not following the show
but ur post is always fun to read πŸ˜ƒ
amazing post dear