~*Celebrity of the Week - Hrithik!*~

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey friends, πŸ€—

So our next COTW is none other than the guy who has many powers. He is superman, spiderman, batman...etc. combined in one. πŸ˜› But the best power that he has is to make us fall in love w/ his eyes, his looks, his voice, his adaπŸ˜‰, his dance...

Haila haila..hua hua..
haila haila..woh toh legaya..
dil humara haan legaya re...
Bas woh legaya re...

So..as most of you have guessed it...our next

is none other than the hearthrob, the first superhero of Bollywood - Krrish...

Hrithik Roshan

Hey, deewana hai dekho beqaraar voh
Sambhaalo sambhaalo, na pyaar ho
Apna banaake dekho dil na churaa le voh
Aisa kyoon lage hai, bolo na
Jhim chik chik jhoom, tum bolo hai voh kaun jo
Baar baar yeh dil khota hai dekhke usko

😳

Our one and only Duggu (Hrithiks nick), arrived w/ a bang in 2000 and took just one movie to steal away our hearts. Kaho Na Pyaar Hai was his debut film where he played a double role (sort of :p) w/ Amisha Patel as the leading actress. He did a great job in this movie and showed us how talented he was. His dance also rocked in this movie. 😳

Before starting his career in films, he was a assistant director w/ his father in Koyla, Karan Arjun and Khudgarz. So, he didn't just come in and become an actor but did some 'research' on it too. :)

Soon after the success of KNPH, Hrithik got many film offers and he did movies like Fiza, Mission Kashmir and Yaadein. Though these didnt do so well at the Box Office, I think he did a great job in these movies. Here he also paired up Karisma Kapoor, Preity Zinta and Kareena Kapoor respectively.

Baatein...bhool jaati hai
yaadein...yaad aati hai...😳

Next he starred in the movie w/ all the superstars. It was Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Wow, Hrithik has been part of way too many K moviesπŸ˜› But this was a hit and he did a fab job playing the younger brother of SRK.

His jodi w/ Kareena was well accepted by now and rumors of their affair were going around. But our Duggu was happily married to Suzanne.😳

They recently got blessed w/ a beautiful baby boy named Hrehaan!

So, bfore the baby boy came many other movies like Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, Mujhse Dosti Karoge and others that did not really make it at the box office. Some of the movies that he choose to do, were probably not one of his best decisions.  Although he acted well, there wasn't really any good story in most of these movies. He finally made a comeback with his father's movie Koi..Mil Gaya. Here he played a subnormal child who was blessed w/ powers from an alien named Jadoooo

This movie was quite a success, especially w/ children. His work was by far the best in this movieπŸ‘ He won critical acclaim and lots of awards for his performance.πŸ˜ƒ

Yun toh, hum tum..
Milne ko milte rahe
Par kyun aaj aisa laga,
Koi Mil gayaaa.....😳

He then did a film by Farhan Akhtar - Lakshya! I personally loved the movie, I really dont know about others. But it wasn't a huge success. Hrithik then took a break of about a year and recently made a real come-back and as a superhero named Krrish! Wow, India's first superhero. I have still to watch this movie, But I hear its good!πŸ˜‰

neend chupti hain jahaan pe
khwaab sajte hain jahaan pe
khabar yeh ayi hai wahaan se
koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin

....sach mein nahin Hrithik!😳

His next movie coming up would be Dhoom 2! Be sure you catch him in that movie!!

So that was all I have to say about him

Now its your turn to tell us what do you think about him!

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)

5. Have you seen Krrish - If so, what did you think of it?

6. What superpowers would you like to have and why?

(this time questions 3 and 6 are special questions and the most creative answer will get a prize :)

Thats it from me! Hope you enjoyed reading the 'life story' of our jaan, Hrithik! Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions to improve this post.😊

Bole chudiyan, bole kangna
Agli baar hum tum milegne mahiya..
Lekin hoga koi naya jaan humara heyyy...
mil na mil na..
agli baar mujhe mil na mil na...

Love,
khair

To continue your support for Hrithik, check out his fan club.

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
all i have to say is I <33333333 him!!! 😳

just wanted to add...sorry for posting 6 questions this time.😳 But, most of them just need one word/sentence replies. Hope all will participate and make my effort put in this post worth it.😳

love,
khair

Great post Khair! πŸ˜‰   I like Duggu but am not a superfan... πŸ˜•!

I will post my answers shortly! 😊

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor?
IN KNPH, Hrithik was amaizng as an actor. But as a dancer, he was just fanbtablous. I thought that he wouln;t work at first because it proved to be a compettion for SRK, but Duggu is a wonderful actor, dancer and a great human beingπŸ‘

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?
Yup, there have many movies which were like "yikes". I think it's hard to say which was his worst movies .. I think Mein Prem Ki Deewani Hoon and Yadeein was the worst of his films. Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage though people say was his worst, but his performance was very good.😊

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?
WOWWW!! This is such a hard choice. I am stuck between Ek Paal Ka Jeena, It's Magic and Dil Na Diya, but I would say it's Magic, because Duggu danced amazing!! I would love to dance to It's Magic, because the song became Magical because of Duggu😳

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)
Hmmmm.. I like him as Raj in KNPH and I loved his style in Koi Mil Gaya. Sooo sweeet😳

YUP!!!! Amazing performance by Duggu. He's amazing dancer and excellent actor. He proved his critics wrong that he can only dance not act!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arre, yeh strange question hai? Superpowers, I would love to be able to fly. because this way I can go to India anytime I wantedπŸ˜†
Aaaaaaaah, he is my hubby, alienated tarzan yaar πŸ˜› 😳 I love Duggu, and am SO glad to see him as the COTW 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Right after I saw Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, I fell in love wid Hrithik. He was superb in his first movie. And he had me waiting for more πŸ˜›

Any movie with my duggu in it can't be THAT bad πŸ˜† Par I was surprised how disappointing his movie "Yaadien" was πŸ˜›

Haaye haaye! 😳 😳 Hehe...I'm not so sure...as I would be so privileged to be able to be wid him in a dance song πŸ˜› ....par obviously as all my friends know I'm crazy and confused so I would do "Main Aisa Kyun Hoon" as I've been asking myself that question for my whole life πŸ˜† but in the girl way πŸ˜†   

I really loved his hair in the first half of Lakshya, but ever since Krrish came...he looked superb with that hair!! πŸ˜‰

He made an everlasting comeback with his movie after a couple years...LOVED the movie...half the chics will go watch it becuz hrithik is there πŸ˜› ....and his acting was excellent πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊

I've always wanted to be able to turn invisible whenever I want, since it would help during embarrassing moments or spying πŸ˜† 😳 Magar I wouldn't want to fly, cause im acrophobic πŸ˜† ('fraid of hieghts 😳 )

Yourz,
Himani

p.s. shuch a shweet posht khairu πŸ˜› πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by bigmouth - 17 years ago

i thought he has created a record by going superbly well in his first movie....

yaadein.....

none ...i think he has done a grt job with main aisa kyu hu.....but i wont be fit for that 1........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the hairstyle he has in the ad....current ad of john players shirt....i think its his current hairstyle....

not seen yet

the powers of a witch may be.......like sabrina..... 😳

Edited by doly_455 - 17 years ago

Wow great post khair!!! πŸ‘
ok...here are my answers πŸ˜ƒ.....

I was soooo excited to see him. I loved him in kaho naa pyar hai and he was an instant crush 😳. I really loved his acting and became his fan instantly 😊 

umm...yes...if he had been a little picky...not as picky as doing only 1 film per 2-3 yrs but atleast 2 films per year and do good films then he could have done better but still he is a great actor and thats all that matters πŸ˜›

i love hrithiks dance performance!! one of the most talented dancer i have ever seen  πŸ˜ƒ....if i were given a chance, i would like to dance on the "Main aisa kyun hu" dance number frm lakshya movie cause i think that was his best performance till date and i love that song too 😳

I really think the krissh movie hairstyle looked great on him..but i like him in short hai too πŸ˜›

Haven't seen the movie yet :'(

hehe well fat chance of that happening....πŸ˜†...but if that does happen..theeennnn.....my list will be: flying (udna zaroori hai...its cheap and free!!!!πŸ˜†), super strenght (to beat  up the baddies),  the power to see the future (is that even possibe!?! πŸ˜•), and the power to contact by telepathy (mind powers)..(to save the telephone billπŸ˜•...naaahhh..to contact some1 for help πŸ˜ƒ)

Naina
oh wow so its his turn this week

will post my answers later

-I was like this => 😲!  He was FANTASTIC in KNPH, especially in the second half, that was total hotness! πŸ˜‰  I thought he was a fabulous actor (and dancer)! 😳

-Yes!  Ummm... I didn't dislike the movie "Yaadein," but Hrithik was not too good in the movie, however, if it comes down to one choice, I'd have to choose "Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage!"  I didn't like him in it, well, I didn't like the movie... period!

-Of course, he's a fabulous dancer! πŸ˜ƒ  Oh... I know this one, it would be NONE other than "Ek Pal Ka Jeena" from KNPH!  That's the song that made my jaw drop! Well, although it's not a duet or anything, his moves and looks in that song were amazing! The setting and entire atmosphere was completely intriguing, everytime I see that, I just wish I was there on those sets! Hehe!

-Definitely short, if I have to be more specific, then the way it was in the "second" half of KNPH!  I'm not too into long hair (except on John of course)! πŸ˜‰

-Yes, I have seen it!  I knew it would be good, but it was even better than I expected!  Hrithik did a great job! 😊

-Wow! I would like to be able to become invisible (only when I choose to) and maybe fly... I  just love heights, it's such a thrill!  No other weird powers for me, I like things the way the naturally occur, except of course, if I can stop some horrible occurrances, such as: hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc.! πŸ˜›