Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tuh1

heyyy Bhai thnx a lot ur LU helped me a lot 2day coz i missed 2days  epi as i went to see Talash 😛

Welcome Didi, glad that my LU helped you. 😳 😳How was the movie Taalaash? 😳
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Welcome Didi, glad that my LU helped you. 😳 😳How was the movie Taalaash? 😳

it was a nice suspense thriller bt i m upset with the CLIMAX i won't tell u the story bt its related to SPIRITS nd i can't digest that??😆
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Episode starts with Sandhya stopping Suraj from signing the contract, Bhabo-Bhabasa too comes up and tells Suraj to go back to his shop and prepare sweets as before, the businessman offered upto Rs 1 lakh but no one paid heed to him. All left the office. 
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
At dinner everyone of Suraj's siblings are sulking and grumbling about Suraj's sudden reluctance due to Sandhya's intervention, Bhabo stops them and says it is her decision and Sandhya merely did what she was asked to, also adds that none of Suraj's siblings have the right to question him or his decision in this fashion. 
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks in Advance Saibal for Live Update ðŸ˜Š
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
SurYa at GG room

Sandhya was taking out pea-seeds from pea, and one of the pea fell and rolled on the floor, Sandhya went to pick that up, Suraj too entered in the same time, and thought that Sandhya was doing pranam 🤣

Sandhya laughed and showed the pea.

Suraj came up and both sat in bed, Sandhya says she is still uncomfortable with the decision and so doesn't know whether this will sow the seed for future lies and all, Suraj tells her not to worry, says if you hide/lie for good thing, it is not considered as lie, also adds that he will tell everything to Bhabo at appropriate time.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
(Continued after Page 10)
Suaj further urges Sandhya to stop thinking what is right and what is wrong, and says whether she is sticking to the decision or not.

Sandhya now reaffirms, says she will stick to her decision, come what may.

Suraj was helping her taking out the pea-seeds, and they starting pulling one pea, and in the process the bowl containing pea-seeds fell down on the floor, and all the seeds rolled to different directions.
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
SurYa started picking all the seeds of pea, and in the process, their hands converged, they started grinning and looking into each other, and finally picks them up.

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Bhabo was locking the door, saw Suraj's closed shop and is happy on thinking that Suraj will open it and spread happiness next day, suddenly a call came, it was Maasa on the line, and she invited the whole Rathi family for a wedding there.

Bhabo says she will go there for 2 days, and cuts the line, and thinks of informing Suraj, but stopped short of informing and says she will inform that next day.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
In morning, first Bhabo asks Vikram to give some money for household expenses, Vikram is shocked, says he is having hard times, Suraj says he will give, no problems, but Bhabo says Vikram's shop is doing well, he himself told Bhabo and so he will give, then informs everyone about the wedding, and Suraj thinks how can Sandhya attend wedding.