Humse Hai Life

Body Double Killed All Fun

Posted: 11 years ago
i'm so sad seeing the body double though we didn't have any other option either. 4lions fulfilled all our wishes kisses too. wished ki Abi wouldn't fall ill bt overall happy with the outcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya wished that there was no boudy double...it killed all the fun. especially in the canteen part were all 3 of them were talking...
wish abi had not fallen ill...ya atleast our other wishes were fulfilled
Neutron few parts were unnecessarily taken cz of body double and Abis illness. thats why we didn't get more of SIRA
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree body double killed the fun.. but actually it was not body double.. we would nt have understand... if abi hv not twitted tht she has fallen sick due to dengu... i am 100 % sure we would nt hv been dissapointed
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: esha_friends20

I agree body double killed the fun.. but actually it was not body double.. we would nt have understand... if abi hv not twitted tht she has fallen sick due to dengu... i am 100 % sure we would nt hv been dissapointed

probbly we would not have recognized but obviously doubts would arise in my mind why they are not showing sira in one frame...that when such romantic moments were ther. when the whole gang is having fun why they are not showing sia going there and not interacting with anyone and the part in canteen...probably we would have some doubts...

This content was originally posted by: esha_friends20

there's was also articles for it. have u notice that girls nail, it was yuck
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa i was also a lil sad bcoz of teh body double tehre were no sira in one frame and dat magic of sira  missed it a lot!!!!!!! i wished dat atleats in one scene agar dono eksath ho jaaye,jst one scene!!!!!! neways there was no othr option
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mai toh bol hi rahi thi k she is body double
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes, I knw that it wasn't in their hands. but still, body double really killed all d fun, d chemistry. wanted to see SiRa together one least time. ðŸ˜­ n a real scene of kiss btwn reala ctors, real kiss nahi bhi hota, par real actors hote. ðŸ˜­ I m feleing so adhura-2 now. didn;t even got a hug, mayb thats y. ðŸ˜­
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

yes, I knw that it wasn't in their hands. but still, body double really killed all d fun, d chemistry. wanted to see SiRa together one least time.😭 n a real scene of kiss btwn reala ctors, real kiss nahi bhi hota, par real actors hote.😭 I m feleing so adhura-2 now. didn;t even got a hug, mayb thats y.😭

exactly it would be real