Humse Hai Life

Awesome ending!!!

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What an awesome ending 4 lions gave. 
It was really just perfect. All are back with a new life, new hopes.

Raghav brought back all the josh in them. All are ready to begin new life. ðŸ˜ƒ
Everyone enjoyed so much. When Raghav saw Sally in that avatar that too with Rangeela, Uska expression dekhne layak tha. HE was like ohh and he put his palm on his head. ðŸ˜†

Sally has changed. Everyone hugs her too thus all are now friends. Pooja has forgiven Sally. Just a perfect ending for such an awesome show.😃

But one thing I missed was Pushpa being there with them all. She was the only one out of the fun. She was standing and watching only. If abi was well, it would be a treat for us to see the whole HHL cast together in one frame.

The way they all enjoyed dancing, Sally and Raghav also put that dance step which they put during the party in school after their exams. I love that step. They lifted Juno too!!!

Will miss watching all this fun anymore. Why did it have to end so fast.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajan_forever05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did it end today?? 😭
I thought we would get one extra day...par when the epi ended i was really shocked to see it end today itself.. 😕
-Nimmi- thumbnail
ya they ended it one day before...that's really heart breaking...before the precap i was expecting them to show a sira moment at the end...something like which showed they will be together forever but...😒
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i was wishing for real abi and himansh scene,atleast one scnee!!!!!!! end kyun kiyaa,season twoo layyyooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
anny12 thumbnail
plzzz...dont end hhl...itz a request :(
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am super sad yaar. Y did they hv to end today???they cld hv easily given us last episode tomorrow, with an extension on friday frm the cast. I'll miss all the masti and HHL so-2 much. Missed Abi so-2 much. Her absence was felt right frm d beginning, with Raghav the most. One last time unhe saath meind ekhne ko bhi ahi mila. ðŸ˜­ sorry Nimmi, u r so positive n I am complete opposite, but I am very sad. I feel incomplete still.
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anny12

plzzz...dont end hhl...itz a request :(

lol nothing can be done now...the whole of hhl sets is packed up. everyone finished the shoot a week back...it has ended welll we can wait for HHL 2😃
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted more  of at elast one siRa romantic moment...at least one scene...wish Himansh cld hv shot earlier. :'( mujhe aur dekhna tha unhe really mei saath mein. aur ek real kiss plz...wid real Abi.