Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was great acting by imarti.  To some extent I think ambi deserved the slap.  Anuj getting emotional on seeing baby pictures was very sweet but the fact that ambi was trying to set him up seemed pretty mean.  Eagerness of anuj in wishing ambi Diwali was very sweet.  It would be nice to see ambi showing some love for anuj instead of meddling in other peoples lives.   Sunny is a nice character and could have developed nicely if this show had kept going.  Sajni was funny as usual, imarti punishes her by listening to full ramayan standing up.  

All in all a nice episode except still hating Suman.  She seems to be like a bad penny that keeps turning up.  

Dad being forgiven so quickly seems to be undeserved but it is due the speed of ending this show I guess.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed!  I think Imarti (sorry can't remember actresses real name and I'm too lazy to look it up right now) does an amazing job in her role!  While I don't condone all the slap happy CV's we have in Indian Serials I agree that she did need to be told to mind her own business.  However it probably could have been done better but this response is kind of expected from Imarti Devi.

And yes, I agree to that the reason she put up those pics was probably trying to get him on way of thinking and her side in bringing her FIL back into the house.

I kind of like Sunny's character, some of the lines he says really crack me up.  His character is quite self-centered though, very similar to his sister.  It would have been interesting seeing them living with Imarti and family for longer than what's left of this show as they are so very different then everyone in Imarti niwas.

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parm.

Agreed!  I think Imarti (sorry can't remember actresses real name and I'm too lazy to look it up right now) does an amazing job in her role!  While I don't condone all the slap happy CV's we have in Indian Serials I agree that she did need to be told to mind her own business.  However it probably could have been done better but this response is kind of expected from Imarti Devi.

And yes, I agree to that the reason she put up those pics was probably trying to get him on way of thinking and her side in bringing her FIL back into the house.

I kind of like Sunny's character, some of the lines he says really crack me up.  His character is quite self-centered though, very similar to his sister.  It would have been interesting seeing them living with Imarti and family for longer than what's left of this show as they are so very different then everyone in Imarti niwas.

Agreed, I like Sunnys character also.  I don't think sunny is self centered he is shown to care for his dad and sister in his own way.  He has become slick because he had a looser father who had not been able to provide for him or her sister.  On top of that he adds a pregnant pathetic bhabhi who tends to chipko anywhere with free meal ticket.  Suman should try to earn her own keep, she must have some talent besides looking stupid all the time.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saathfan

Agreed, I like Sunnys character also.  I don't think sunny is self centered he is shown to care for his dad and sister in his own way.  He has become slick because he had a looser father who had not been able to provide for him or her sister.  On top of that he adds a pregnant pathetic bhabhi who tends to chipko anywhere with free meal ticket.  Suman should try to earn her own keep, she must have some talent besides looking stupid all the time.

@bold:
🤣  LOL!!

Yes, I agree that he cares for his dad and his sister but I was referring to the way he seems to take no responsibilities towards anything and seems to just be interested in his own fun and pleasing himself and not doing anything serious with his life.  Might be why he thinks its funny what his sister does and supports her in her straight faced lying to customers to earn a dime (or in her cases many, many dimes😆).    Perhaps self-centered may have not been the best choice of words😛.