-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today was the last Sira moment we got I guess๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wanted more of Sira moments. This was not enough...we got only one quarter epi of Sira (actually not even so much)

I wanted something like they will go for a date or something. The arrangement and all was done for what?? They did not use it properly only๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† 

Kask kal ek atleast chutku sa Sira part mile...๐Ÿ˜ƒwhich i feel we wont get๐Ÿ˜’

OMG I'm not able to digest that HHL is ending...that after we got such amazing parts from the last 2 days...i had got back all that excitement like we used to have before Raghav left and now all again it is going to end...

Hey guys lets ask for Season 2...
Want it badly even if it is some years later but i want it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajan_forever05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly...what was all that arrangement for?? ๐Ÿ˜•
They had even made arrangements for a candle light in the boxing ring but waisa kuch nahi hua..to be frank...the ending was kinda abrupt..sally achanak se rangeela se pyaar karne laga...we didnt get much sira moments(though the kiss part was awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ ) and moreover i thought epi kal bhi hoga.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nimmi even i was veryy sad bcoz abi bhi nehi rehe payi bcoz of her fever and bcoz body double sira ka wo sparks,wo mazaa nehi aayaa!!!! i was wishing dat atleast ek moment de do sira ki matlab real abi aur himansh ki!!!!! bt alas kal to himansh ke sath abi ko dkha de offscreen onscreen kuch bhi!!!!!!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I shld hv bn very happy at SiRa union, but I am not so happy. I am more sad, as due to circumstances ek scene bhi ahi mila...missed SiRa chemistry highly...cldn't help wishing Abi was there atleast in kiss scene. n as every1 said...d decorationw as wasted...they cld hv given more scenes of their date. all was packed up in hurry. y do all good shows' alst epuisodes hv to be not that good. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am not able to accept tht now we'll not see SiRa together again...ll not b able to see even a hug f them again...ll not b able to see SiRa together with whole acvst again. missed Abi like hell today.  Seasoon 2 chahie. ๐Ÿ˜ญ