Written update: 28 Nov 2012

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

old arvi & arman montage back

Episode begins with DK in meeting & his phone rang. Teju is calling dk but he does nt pick up. Then again damodar call & then dk pick the call. Damodar tells dk about arman anniversary party. Dk is happy to hear. Damodar tells they had sent arman in mandir so in party nw it is his responsibility that he will bring arman in the hotel which is party venue. Dk asks how & damodar tells him.

outside Mandir manav & archana are walking. Archu says manav that after 18 year we are celebrating their wedding anniversary. She tells i m so happy manav & she nw does nt want to anything. Manav sees pavbhaji stall & says to archu do u remember our relation with pavbhaji?😆 Archu say yes manav i never forgot our past. Manav order one pavbhaji & arman is eating pavbhaji happyly. Dk calls manav & congratulate him their wedding anniversary. Dk tells manav that one party is in hotel which is held by our client thomsan. I can't go there due to pending work so can u attend that party? Manav says ok after mandir i will go there. Dk says u go with archana. She will also happy with u in party. Manav says u send me venue address.

In d'house savita is getting ready for party. Sundari is helping her. Damodar says u are going in social party u kya? U are getting ready na. Sundari asks savita that she is nw going for getting ready for party. Savita says no. Teju came & tells savita that dk had told manav & archana go in hotel. Purvi bring savita purse. Savita tells purvi she is looking so beautiful. She says she had chosen this dress. Teju says half credit goes to that shop member. Purvi asks teju for getting ready. Teju says to her that she has nt taken so much time for getting ready. All d'members are leaving for party.

Purvi call to sulochana that u are coming na.? Sulochana says yes. Purvi asks wht about punni & manju? Sulochana tells that u knw na purvi whole truth about punni & manju so she does nt want to they come in party. Purvi insist her that u bring punni & manju in party. Purvi says that she want to manju & vinod dada also give their blessing to arman. Sulo agreed & says that she will bring them in party.

At outside deshmukh's car has stuck in traffic. Teju is worried for archana-manav nt reach in hotel. Teju calls ovi & informs her that their car stuck in traffic so u go to hotel & in hotel u meet sunny he will help u. Ovi says ok.

In Outside of hotel manav & archana arrived outside of hotel. The main gate is closed. The security member come there. Manav asks him why is main gate closed? He replies that the it's manager's order. He says if u wanna go inside u park u r car & then go inside by second gate. Manav park the car & go inside.

manav & archana comes inside the party hall. Manav & archana both are confused. They think they have come in wrng place. Then purvi come & says u r come in right place then teju come & lights on & all family member comes in front of arman. They all are welcoming manav & archana. Manav & archu is happy to see surprise. All family member wishing arman's wedding anniversary. Manju & punni also present in party. Archana manav looks so happy. Then one marathi song is playing & all are start dancing. Purvi & ovi are standing near ovi looks weired.

Sunny is talking with his party workers & servants. Teju come & say thanks to sunny for organising beautiful party. Sunny tells teju normally he doesn't look in party but it's u r family party na so i m here.

All family members along with arman they are watching their past memories on big screen via projector. Archana says thank you everyone.Then one marathi song is playing & all are start dancing.( i knw that song gauri gauri). Archana is missing soham & remembering soham' moment with her in past. Archana is crying . Epi ends on Archbana.

Precap: In Party punni is telling to ovi that in pune both arjun & purvi together. She is nt happy to saying her in pune both arjun & purvi had shared one room😡😡. Ovi looks angry at purvi.

sorry for mistakes updating via mobile.

i would like rate 2day epi 7/10 bcoz they had shownd happy moment with archu-manav. Archana smiles made me crazy.❤️🤣

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx Naresh in advance
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute scene of Archana & Manav in pav bhaji stall
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank for the update in advance.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
After 2 months I have seen Archana in sari and she is looking very very beautiful . Ankita looks beautiful in every kind of clothes but in sari, toh kya kahon I have no words to describe her beauty
LoveTVShows thumbnail
After ages we got one good scene of Savita & Damodar
LoveTVShows thumbnail
The Mahaan Purvi again forgive Punni and Manjusha and saying to Sulochana invite them for party also . Now because of Punni you will get one slap from Ovi .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Very simple anniversary party, only family members invited . I liked it .
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Very cute scene of Teju and Sunny .

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Old photos of ArMan on photo projector and everybody enjoying it .