NOV 28th, 2012 Written Update completed

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode begins with ladies putting Mehendi on Anandi's feet .Khajan Singh watching all this and is emotional on seeing Anandi happy .He wishes Bhago would be here to see this day in Anandi's life , her wish being fulfilled .When ladies have finished putting mehendi on Anandi's feet .Anandi calls Dadisaa .Dadisaa comes to Anandi .Anandi says to Dadisaa she wants her dadisaa to put mehendi on her hands .Dadisaa shocked and says this cannot happen she is a widow and she cannot put mehendi on Anandi's hands it will bring bad luck to her .Anandi says your hands have blessed me , prayed for me , these colors in my life have returned all because of you so how you applying mehendi on my hands can bring bad luck to me . Dadisaa thinks for a moment and then finally gives into Anandi's wish and starts applying mehendi on Anandi's hands happily as well as emotional .Anandi emotional at this .All happy and emotional .Nandu sees this and tells male gang Basant , Bhairo, Shyam etc that Dadisaa is applying mehendi on Bhabhi saa's hands .All come there and are happy on seeing Dadisaa applying mehendi on Anandi's hands .Tears start rolling down Anandi's eyes Dadisaa wipes them off .

Circuit house

Mehendi function going on its full mode .Dadu , Mahi, Alok dancing while Ira and Sanchi applying Mehendi on their hands. Choti maa emotional seeing them applying mehendi on their hands ,She leaves from there .Shiv notices Choti maa's sadness and follows her .Shiv asks Choti maa will she fulfill his one request . CM says say .Shiv asks her to apply mehendi on her hands .CM says she cannot as someone has to keep hands free to work . Shiv doesn't take into her explanation and tells her to also participate in his and Anandi's mission since the change they are trying to bring in scoiety will go in waste if not implemented in their own house ,CM tries to defend all those widows you have called they are at right age to beautify themselves while she has crossed that age now .Shiv says there is no age for this .Dadu too comes there and asks her to keep in Shiv's wish he is right and apply mehendi on your hands I am older to you have seen more world than you but still i am saying this to you so why you are sticked with old customs ?come and apply mehendi on your hands .CM becomes happy and emotional .Shiv brings CM back to ladies and they apply mehendi on her hands .She is happy and emotional at this .All happy

Haveli
Dadisaa finishes applying mehendi on Anandi's hands. Anandi very happy and says this is the most beautiful mehendi she has ever seen .Dadisaa asks her now is she happy ?Anandi says she will be completely happy if Dadisaa agrees to one last wish of hers that will make her this mehendi very special .Dadisaa asks her what does she want now? .Anandi says she got mehendi on every unfoutunate woman's hands today who were forced by society not to do so except for one ( hinting at dadisaa ) Dadisaa understands the hint and becomes angry and says to her everytime her whims cannot be fulfilled and she won't have her own way everytime .Anandi says this is last one once she will leave the house there will be no one to make a whim again in front of her .Dadisaa still doesn't agree and sits on her swing angrily turning her head away .Everyone tensed .Anandi too bows down her head in disappointment with tears rolling down her cheeks .Her eyes are surprised when she sees Dadisaa's hands streched infront of her .Dadisaa asks her get mehendi on my hands too .All become happy Anandi happily says to the lady to put mehendi on Dadisaa hands write om on it .The lady does so .Dadisaa tells Anandi you won once again you changed this old lady so much how would she ever live without her? .Crying Anandi hugs Dadisaa .Dadisaa too crying

Next its all husbands feeding their wives food while Anandi is being fed by Khajan and Dadisaa by Nandu.Dadisaa tells everybody to have a mighty meal as tomorrow is sangeet and very busy day where they won't find time to quench their hunger .All laugh at this

Circuit house
After Mehendi function Shiv gets Ashima's call .A tearful Ashima congratulates Shiv for his wedding with Anandi .She says she knew when seeing Anandi for the first time she is perfect for Shiv .Shiv asks her where are you i was expecting you on Mehendi .I and Anandi are waiting for you for marriage .He then says don't tell me you are at airport you must be there i 'll get you from there .Ashima says no ..she is still in London .Shiv confused and asks why ? you are still in London i was expecting you on my marriage and waiting for you .Ashima makes an excuse her passport has lost and she will get a new one a week later thats why she cannot come .but her best wishes are always with him and Anandi .She has also got mehendi on her hands because she wanted to be in the function with him she will sent pictures to him .Ashima ends the call and starts crying while Shiv confused and disappointed at her not coming to attend his wedding .

Shiv calls Anandi who is having mehendi on her hand assisted by Gulli. Gulli puts the phone next to Anandi's ear .Shiv tells the news to Anandi about Ashima not coming on their wedding and also tell her the reason .Anandi asks him is this really the reason for her not coming do you believe this ?Shiv says ofcourse he believes her and then asks Anandi wait a minute you are not thinking this Ashima is not coming only because she cannot see me with another girl .Anandi says she never hinted that he himself assumed this .Shiv says Ashima was , is and always will be his best friend they don't share anymore relation than this .Anandi jokingly says she accepts his defence and he is freed from this case .She asks him if he has anything else to say He romantically says a lot .Anandi tells him she is willing to listen but Gulli's hands have started paining holding the phone since she herself cannot due to mehendi on her hands .Shiv says he himself doesn't want his younger sister in law to be angry on him before marriage that will cost him heavliy on marriage day. Anandi smilingly asks Guill to end the call she does so .Then Anandi tells Gulli she can wash her hands now the mehendi 's color is on .Episode ends on a happy Anandi

Voice over Any person who wants to bring change in society also bring with him loads of happiness .It not only gives him soul satisfaction but also marks his image in minds of people

Precap ..Anandi Shiv's sangeet ceremony
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mahi,

It was such a beautiful episode. I am so happy and so amazed. All emotions, all relations were so beautifully covered. Totally touched.

I loved the way DS puts mehendi on A. Her happiness was so different. I have never secene DS like this before. And best was when she accepts to put Mehendi on her own hands. A little tear rolled down my eyes today.

Choti maa and Shiv's convo was so sensitive and I felt so happy seeing CM put mehendi.
Anandi and Shiv did a great job in bringing happiness to everyone's lives.

The men feeding their wives was my fav scene, and I liked Nandu feeding Ds the most.
I appreciated Ashima-Shiv convo. I am happy that CVs brought Ashima.

And the cute conversation bewtween AnSh was cherry topping on the cake, especially when Anandi says 'rang chadh gaya'

Thanks to CVs for making this wedding ceremony so beautiful and meaningful. Great job by all actors. Everyone was at their best, and today's star was DS once again.

So looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Anandi was looking absolutely gorgeous. Prettier and prettier, day by day.

sarah88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update:-)
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I teared up again today, and I agree with Missesha - the part with DS was the most touching. It really was a gorgeous episode, and AnSh's conversation was adorable - I swear a squeal a little bit everytime Chaudhary starts playing. ðŸ˜³

I was confused at the Ashima conversation - I think if it was meant to just show that Shiv and Anandi can talk about it casually and not worry about it, then it's fine and it's not meant as a threat or future tension or something. But I was confused because I thought Anandi knew how Ashima felt for Shiv? It was her casualness that threw me. I'd love to hear how other people interpreted that section.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i think mehndi episode is excellent also because of background sweet voice of female singer Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

i think mehndi episode is excellent also because of background sweet voice of female singer

yes surabhi the song is beautiful..and also the voice .. i cannot stop myself humming the tune of the song and also i loved so many  beautiful mehendi designs ...Gosh cvs have indeed hit us ladies weak points 😆i am desparate to have all those designs on my hands i feel like running to DS today please apply mehendi on my hands too 😆 Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing!! Seems like 2day's episode is awesome. Will catch it at 11!😊
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mahi,

Another meaningful episode. So many relationships, emotions and feelings brought to life along with passing on a message strongly to the audience. This is what really makes BV different from other shows. It always comes across spreading brightness at the passing of a dark cloud.

The DS-A convo was the most touching. It is indeed difficult to imagine BV without a DS-A relationship. These two have grown fonder of each other and how beautifully with the passing of each day their relationship has blossomed. I don't think A will be able to share this same relationship with any one else.

DS putting mehendi for A was the most special gift any grandmother could give their grand child. It is indeed so memorable and if it were me, I would hope the mehendi would never wear off.

Loved Khazan feeding A. It could possibly be the last time he did it before seeing her off to her new home.

The precap was wonderful. I guess the song in the background is the one sung by the actors themselves. Pratyusha was looking beautiful. That color suited her so well.
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Want the marriage ceremony to take place quickly and they begin their conjugal life.