Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 28 November 2012

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 28 November 2012

Parvati's Leela

Sanakadi Kumars, tells Shivji, we don't have any Guru, without Guru our life is incompelete, please accept us your Shishyas. Shivji agrees. Brhamaji appears tells his sons to return Shivji to Paravti. They tell him,  they can't return what is given in daan. Mata Paravti should have thought about it first. Brhmaji asks them won't they return him? Shivji tells him not to worry, whatever is destined will happen. He leaves with them. Brhmaji says now Parvati will only do something.

At Swarga, Indra is making fun of Paravti's way of giving daan of Shivji getting backfired, which had worked for him. Brihaspati scolds him, says this is very problematic if any problem arises who'll protect us? Shiv-parivar has always protected us. Indra thinks now with Shivji not in picture, Devsena's work will be easy to distract Kartikeya.

Sanakadi Kumars are discussing about forgetting to ask Shivji for water or food, in hurry of reaching their aashram. They spot a hut & some people, which is Paravti, Nandi & Ganas in disguise. Shivji smiles seeing Paravti. They asks Paravti in disguise, they have been travelling since long, can they get some food & water. She tells the Ganas to make arrangements for them. One of the Kumars tells Shivji to sit. Parvati in disguise tells them where is Shivji, since childhood she has given her life to Shivji. Sanakadi Kumars are trying to convince her he is Shivji only given to them in daan by Paravti, it is not possible. They tell her he is Shivji only, you must apologise to him. She asks them to prove he is the same Mahadev who is hers. She tells Nandi in disguise of sweak to get some flowers, if he is Shivji then will accept flowers offered at his feet, atleast that much they can do. All 4 of them offers flowers one by one at Shivji's feet which turns into sand. Parvati & Nandi  are smiling. They are shocked. Shivji is watching this quietly. 

Sanakadi Kumars are wondering Shivji is here only then why did the flowers  turned into sand.  They see Paravti  & Nandi in their real form . Sanakadi Kumars are surprised seeing Parvati. She tells them, she has realized her mistake of considering Shivji as only hers & wanted to stop them from making that mistake.  They tell her whatever they get in daan is kept by them. She tells them Shivji is God, she made  the mistake of personalizing him, he is everyone's, he needed for the welfare of the World. That's why he was not accepting your flowers. She is aware of the pain of loosing him after getting him.  To make you realize that truth, this leela was needed. Please do not keep him for yourselve only, return him.

Sanakadi Kumars are sad for loosing Shivji, after getting him, they go to him, are crying. Shivji is sad too. Nandi tells Paravti seeing them so sad he feels they will not return him. Even Paravti feels so, says now entire World will have to pay for her mistake.

Precap: Under Shivji's guidance Gautam rishi starts creating Nyaay shastra. Indra sees this, disguises as a rishi. Paravti seems angry. Shivji is shown thinking.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Gautam rishi's Nyaya Sutras explains the judicial system through his knowledge. Even this system has been the basis for the development of our country. Akshapad or Gautam rishi has been it's creator. It is believed to originate in Mithila and has been explained in Gautama rishi's Nyaya Sutra.

Gautama rishi's Nyaya Sutra explains the history of the judicial system. Gautama rishi's Nyaya Sutra talks about sixteen subjects including Praman, Prameya, Sanshaya, Prayojan, Drashtaant, Siddhaat, Avayava, Tark, Nirnaya, Vaad, Jalpa, Vitanda, Hetvabhaas, Chhal, Jaati and Nigraha. Justice talks about four types of Praman which are Pratyaksha, Anumaan, Upamaan and Shabda.

There are twelve types of Prameya including soul, body, mind, intelligence, heart, character, result, sorrow and caste. A person can walk on the path of truth via justice. By learning evidence, a person can be relieved of all his problems.

Gautam Rishi - Ahalya

Ahalya was Gautama rishi's wife who was cursed by him and was turned into a rock. Lord Rama was the one who freed her of this curse. Ahalya has been talked about in the Ramayana. According to Ramayana, Lord Rama along with Laxman and Vishwamitri was going to visit Mithilapuri. He saw an isolated place on his journey and asked Vishwamitra about it. Vishwamitra tells him that the place was Gautama rishi's asylum where he stayed with his wife, Ahalya.

Once when Gautama rishi was not in the asylum, Lord Indra visited the place in his disguise and met his wife, Ahalya. Gautama rishi saw him when he was coming back. He understood everything when he looked Lord Indra in his disguise. He thus cursed Indra.

Later, he cursed his wife that she would become a rock. He then left the place and went to the Himalayas to offer austerities. Ahayla could only be freed from the curse by Lord Rama's touch and was freed when Lord Rama touched the rock with his feet.

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@minakshi-you are an an antanyaami i was just going to ask about Nyay Shastra-thanks a bunch for this article

about the episode a good one-basically teaching us that God cant be made of only one person-he belongs to everyone.
Sona looked like a very pretty old lady,and Mohits expression when she came in the old ladies get up was awesum
first time we saw the Ganas looking humanishπŸ˜†

the precap-Nyayshtra and the Ahilya chapter
Indra dev...grrr!!!this is one story that makes you think of Indradev with disgust!and the irony of Gautam Rishi using the Nyayashstra in his own life
btw-Ahilya was turned to stone,what did Devraj Indra get since he was the main culprit?
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh, kya ho gaya abhi tak mahadev ko diya hi nahi😲! Good to know, they'll show gautam rishi's stories too as i really don't know this one properly, but hope they don't mix upπŸ˜†! Also a big thanks as i've missed this epi, i'll surely wait for repeat telecast.
mnx12 thumbnail

Thanks shruti, seeing Indra in disguise thought of discovering what he is upto & got this Ahilya story. Indra was cursed that he will loose his kingdom will land in disaster & his reign will come to an end. Due to this sin his reign was disturbed often. He repented later & asked Brhmaji for cure.

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All right, so toomorrow they are going to show the ahalya story. And how mahadev helped maharshi goutam to write the nyay shastra. Aj ka episode toh maine miss kardiya, repeat main dekh lunga. Waise indra ka dusra shrap jo ki trishiras ko marne ke liye unko diya gaya tha abhi tak toh use bhi dikhaya nahi, Straight to ramayan!!
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I knew it..somebody will post this for sure... !! I was about to google Nyay- shastra.. but u saved me the effort... Minakshi !! πŸ˜† Thanks.. !! πŸ˜Š

I have read abt Ahalya's story.. This has to be the most disgusting and lowly act by Indra...😑 He will never change will he ???😑 But I don't understand Mahadev's involvement in Ahalya's story??πŸ˜• 

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thanks a lot Minaxi for your well written updates and wonderful informations on Rishi Gautama and Nyay Shashtra.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
Today's episode was very good and Sona looked damn beautiful in her Old Lady get up. 😳 I wish that I can see her morein that get up
. Ma Parvati was right. If someone wants that God will be only with her/his he/she does very wrong thing. Because "Mahadev to Sabke hai". Otherwise who will remove all our pains,sorrows etc. We all have same right on him and Adi-Shakti also(she is the mother goddess after all).
And this Indra😑😑😑...spare me
😑.
Precap: Foundation of Nyay ShashtraπŸ‘πŸΌ Nice...Those who study Philosophy specially Indian Philosophy, have to learn this Nyay
Shashtra init
ially. I am looking forward for this. And Indradev again😑.😑😑 Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

I knew it..somebody will post this for sure... !! I was about to google Nyay- shastra.. but u saved me the effort... Minakshi !! πŸ˜† Thanks.. !! πŸ˜Š

I have read abt Ahalya's story.. This has to be the most disgusting and lowly act by Indra...😑 He will never change will he ???😑 But I don't understand Mahadev's involvement in Ahalya's story??πŸ˜• 

Shivji's involvement is in inspiring Gautam rishi to write Nyaya sutras. What will they show Indra doing here, we'll come to know tomm, but he surely is in for trouble..

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

Thanks a lot Minaxi for your well written updates and wonderful informations on Rishi Gautama and Nyay Shashtra.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
Today's episode was very good and Sona looked damn beautiful in her Old Lady get up. 😳 I wish that I can see her morein that get up
. Ma Parvati was right. If someone wants that God will be only with her/his he/she does very wrong thing. Because "Mahadev to Sabke hai". Otherwise who will remove all our pains,sorrows etc. We all have same right on him and Adi-Shakti also(she is the mother goddess after all).
And this Indra😑😑😑...spare me
😑.
Precap: Foundation of Nyay ShashtraπŸ‘πŸΌ Nice...Those who study Philosophy specially Indian Philosophy, have to learn this Nyay
Shashtra init
ially. I am looking forward for this. And Indradev again😑.😑😑

Thanks, even I am looking foreword to see what they show tomm for Nyaya shastra.
Parvati was right Shivji is everyone's, can not have him only for self. She was looking good in this disguise.
For Indra, it's time he gets punnished during this Nyaya shastra's epi. There can't be anything better then thatπŸ˜†