we have serious work :P

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys we all, with great enthusiasm😃 and infinite happiness😃 and josh 😃with Raghav's return brought back life to this forum in the past few days😉😃😆

We made as many posts as we could to share our feelings and emotions and everything. But now we have work in hand guys. So get ready 😛😆

Wondering what it is??🤔😆 Wait wait i'm coming to it now😉😆

Guys hum 2 din mein 3 pages finish ki hai. I know it is not a big deal. But since our forum was less active in between the no of pages did not increase like this in this range😛 Pehle aisa hota tha. Tab hum use pink karhe the. Lekin ab maximum number of posts are blue. If u see there are posts which are blue from page 4-5. We have to turn them all into pink. This way the number of topics made also will become useful.

If you want to increase the rank of HHL, atleast now when it is coming to an end we all need to get united and work together and try to make the topics pink.

I have told some times how to make topics pink...but anyways I'll tell once again now...i understand that u'l forget soon🤣

Okay coming to how to make topics pink,😊
Most of u'll know but for new members this is mainly for you. Hey wait don't just think it is for members who are active here and who comment. 

It is also for you.😊 Yes dear for u too.😃 Hey don't think I'm telling someone else. I'm telling this to u only our very dear silent reader😃😆
It would be great to see u silent readers commenting here and sharing your views too but it is okay if u do not like to, no pressure😛😃😆 and if you are keen on increasing the rank to increase please read further😊 ( which i am hoping that u are keen to😆)

How to turn topics pink from blue? 

1. When the number of comments are 25 (i.e almost four and a half pages of each topic)
2. When the number of views for the topic reaches 250. 

How will u make out if it is pink or not?

In the list of topics before the topic u can see a symbol of message box(envelope). It will be initially blue in color, later it turns pink once topics have satisfied the above conditions😊 Triied to explain it...hope u all have understood it😊

(Silent readers you will be of great help in this the 2nd point. You may not comment but atleast try to keep opening the topics such that no. of views increases😊 Silent readers we will be very great full to u all if u can do atleast this and thus helping us increase the rank😊 Thank you silent readers😊)

Guys please do it. Are u all not interested to increase the forum rank??? we were able to increase this time by 4 position, this time we have to make it more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nimmi,we will doo it!!!!!!!!!😊😊
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah I tried.to comment on each topic today
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not able to commnet much now as i have seminar presentation tomorrow and preparing for it...will comment once i'm done with my preparations...
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for making this post n useful info too. ðŸ˜Š
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Nimmi project pink started again ... will sure try and do it as much as possible... these days am quite busy in both personal and professional front
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soemone tells me pink i foroget adn now remember i will senior meber and helps pink