Viraf FC- New show Ek Boond Ishq- promo- pg1 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nottie

hello NB,can i also join.???

N i think u should tweet him this link,once its completes about 100 pages,m sure he would be pleased...

Of course, welcome
Hi frnz
Hwz U awl?

M here 2

Can I join?

M panik 2 much if U say no yaaraz

TFS

RES

Edited by Olive_Rose - 11 years ago
,Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
RES

Oh How badly I wanted to see you in IPK. 
I am a shameless fan. I ogle at his wonderfully sculptured naked chest and I can't seem to think of anything else. Updated on page  1
onu i only remember seeing amaron battery ad and idly wondered who he was but dismissed him as a model and now all i wnat to do is see that ad
And this is what the man writes on his blog.

10 Things Women Should Know About Men

This piece came up when Saadia from Bombay Times asked me to come with a piece on this topic, last month. Well i eventually did but not before i did a whole lot of 'looking inside' on my own understanding of the ever so bizarre yet beautiful concept of a man woman relationship.

The below may reflect my understanding about the subject or also the lack of it. Have a look at the 10 and figure for yourself. Hope it at the least makes you smile.

So here are my 10!

We love the fairer sex and most of us definitely want to make 'one' woman really happy. Yes we may be pathetic in knowing how we can do that but that is precisely the reason nature allows the fairer sex to mature earlier. Such that she may 'guide' her man with wisdom and not 'instruct' him with disgust!

We are not the ones blessed with the multi-tasking ability as our feminine counterpart. So when we are at work or doing something that has completely consumed us; we may not be able to text or call you about every activity of our day. Yes however, we may do that during initial courtship et al but, a man never behaves like himself when he is set to woo a girl!

We look at relationships as a plant that needs to be nurtured & looked after at least once a day wherein most girls treat their relationships as a patient in the ICU needing constant monitoring. We desperately need balance here!

We love to hang out with the guys once in a while and discuss the hottest bods on TV, naughty anecdotes, cricketers and their affairs over a drink. But that's as far as we boys go. So it does not mean we don't love you and are going to do something unfaithful when we do a boys night. We are coming right back into your arms after that, even if it is just for putting us to bed.

Yes a lot of us have consumed at some point at our lives or still consume X rated content. This does not make us bad human beings! If your man says he has no idea what this stuff is, please do not feel happy, 98 % chances are he is telling a lie to keep your 'oh-my-guy-is-not-into-all-of-that' bubble from bursting.

We do enjoy the initial chase and teasers and romantic dinners but once we have you, we prefer the football or cricket on TV, some food and you around, just in case we need something.

We are like elastic! The further we may seem to go away the harder we come back to you. We are most happy when you know how far you should let us stretch, and let us know how much should we let you stretch! The balance of this elasticity may help us understand how much 'space' to give and take!

We hate it when you forget that we are simple beings and tell us 'nothing' is the matter. Yes! You have to spell it out most times for us because we can be really dumb compared to the super fast, ultra complex feminine mind.

We would love to receive at least a hint if not a breaking news announcement about the arrival of that time of the month when we should just say yes to everything you say, keep your favourite chocolate handy, never say you are 'over reacting' and behave like 'Raj' from DDLJ!

The time frame in our heads about going from courtship to commitment to putting a ring on to marriage may differ with 'yours', so it would be great if you would share it with us before you expect us to follow 'your' time frame as naturally as if it was basic algebra taught in school.

Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
Umz.. thanks for the videos.. I had seen only the Limca ad! 

Gosh.. the V-Guard ad is in Malayalam.. VPP in a Mallu ad.. is this an old one? If this is new, I swear I will sit and watch every show that airs on all Malayalam channels to see this ad.. He is so hot.. suddenly I am thirsty! 😳