Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
That image of him hugging a crew member makes my heart go awww onu All the qualities i love in a human being and a man
wit intelligence respect fighting spirit humility
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

That image of him hugging a crew member makes my heart go awww onu All the qualities i love in a human being and a man

wit intelligence respect fighting spirit humility

He hugged a crew member? Wow.. he cares about the 200 people. I knew I would never regret loving this guy! 

Where did you see him hug a crew member? Did he appear in any of the off-screen segments?
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad you guys made this! I've been a Viraf pankhi since Mahi Way and the way he handled this IPKKND kerfuffle and the abusive fans have made me a phangurl for life. 

I too loved the segment where Viraf hugged a technical staff member. He is just such a class act. 

BD - it was shown very fleetingly in an SBS segment. 
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

He hugged a crew member? Wow.. he cares about the 200 people. I knew I would never regret loving this guy! 

Where did you see him hug a crew member? Did he appear in any of the off-screen segments?

that sbs segment saying bye to IPKKND i think 27 nov edition
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Swathi, he comes across as a very nice level headed guy with the right amount of wit and charm. He is subtle and gets under your skin with his infectious charm. He was so cute in Mahi Way. I think  would wacth it again. Just for him. 
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Swathi, he comes across as a very nice level headed guy with the right amount of wit and charm. He is subtle and gets under your skin with his infectious charm. He was so cute in Mahi Way. I think  would wacth it again. Just for him. 

I watched Mahi Way again just for him and was shaking my head the whole time. No offence to Siddhant Karnik - but how could someone drool over him when VPP is standing next to you. And those scenes of him and Mahi on the terrace talking about their lives in the most natural, comfortable way. 

Also him eating golgappas - golgappas are my favourite snack in the whole world and VPP and golgappas together are the perfect combination!
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Humble sweet and what classy humor.

Love this man.

Need to see Mahi way to actually love him more ðŸ˜‰
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
To start with

Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
The more i see his pictures ads acting scenes read his tweets and that still of him as ASR my anger goes up exponentially and  I just want to murder these phangurls who deprived us of seeing him as ASR
😡
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

The more i see his pictures ads acting scenes read his tweets and that still of him as ASR my anger goes up exponentially and  I just want to murder these phangurls who deprived us of seeing him as ASR

😡

He would have made a great ASR because his real life persona would have brought an additional depth to the character. He's a merchant marine officer, well travelled and well read. He would have been perfect as a posh, worldly wise, cynical, brooding type. 

BS actually played ASR a bit too one-dimensionally - it was all about his gussa, nothing else.