Humse Hai Life

wanted one last SiRa hug

-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Was that the end of SiRa?
I think i expected more...at least one last SiRa hug. Raghav hugged everyone except Sia...well, that's not fair. At least at the end of the epi ek cute sa hug to banta tha yaar. I am really very disappointed about this [:( ]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya atleast one hug bantha tha...

lol we all wished for kiss and we got it we did not ask for hug so we did not get it 🀣

but we did not ask for it coz that was actually obvious...but the cv's did not know that it was obvious, so they gave us only what we asked forπŸ˜›πŸ€£
-monica- thumbnail
lol...
Then they should have shown the kiss properly atleast. Or they just thought that fans didn't ask for a proper kiss, so why should they have it :P
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -monica-

lol...
Then they should have shown the kiss properly atleast. Or they just thought that fans didn't ask for a proper kiss, so why should they have it :P

🀣
ya v should have asked for itπŸ˜›πŸ€£
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 πŸ˜­  so right. I am still feeling incomplete. I know that part of the reason is Abi's illness. I am happy n relieved that she is fine now. But I can't help wishing that she wasn't unwell in the first place...n even if it was dedtined to, then bimaari poochh kar kyu nahi aati!!! πŸ˜­  kiss mila wo bhi adha adhura. had they both shot together, I knw SiRa chemsitry wld hv recahed heavens. πŸ˜­ aisa lag raha hai ki abhi SiRa aur unki story adhuri reh gayi hai. koi toh poora karo use. πŸ˜­ n ye CVs...  shld hv knwn better. 
-monica- thumbnail
Raghav waapas aake Puspa ka wish to pura kiya, lekin humara wish to adha hi pura hua.