short summary --today episode

Posted: 11 years ago
Jeanie tries to wake Juju...he does not get up...so Jeanie becomes Juju & tells his parents who have caught the neighbour as he does not know...& that he is a big chor !!!
In the morning Jeanie tells Juju that there was a theif in the house & she became Juju...he is like...what ...

then neighbour wife comes & cries saying how could you do that to my husband...Juju feigns ignorance saying I do not remember...his parents also say he was different in the night...
then neighbour comes with doctor who gets him released from the police station...

All the family asks for forgiveness...they forgive him...😊 ...latter doctor & neighbour discuss that something is wrong...especially with kuljeet 😉

Jeanie apologises to Juju saying Im sorry...juju does not reply...& says we should go to office...Jeanie says 1st tell me if you have forgiven me...he says do I have an option...

and both smile...& jeanie says I will stay back at home because I do not want any gadbad at office...Juju says I do not want you with mom & dad...lets go...& you stay in Vela's cabin 😊
Doctor & Priya discuss there is something wrong & decide blood test is best...Vela & Kuljeet keep talking about the manual...doctor goes & tries to take sample...Jeanie makes bahana & runs away...
Priya sees the file of kuljeet & sees the height is 5'9 & weight is some 60...episode ends...

Pre-cap : Actual kuljeet comes !!!
Originally posted by navyab

Priya sees the file of kuljeet & sees the height is 5'9 & weight is some 60...episode ends...

Pre-cap : Actual kuljeet comes !!!

huh...😲😲
Originally posted by Giafan

huh...😲😲
Lets C what Jeanie & Juju do to save themselves !!!
tomorrow real kuljeet vll appeare.//ab jeanie kyaa karegi,.
thanks navya for update,.