Thendral

Thendral Update Wed Nov 28, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka for the wonderful update😛!
Expected GW's talk..Unexpected M's fiance...
We have had enough of XXX's not in k's life also
Oru good episode with TT has been givenu sollitu, i hope they dont wait for another month to give a good episode with TT😡!
Suchi making entrya? Soon PD going to be out of that house..hm..
Only MK...or?😲
I want to know everyone's reaction when it comes to the point where T interfered and told D not to tell abt K...🤓

T&D reconcilation unda? illaya❓
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the great comments with update..
yr cmnt abt menaka being a good girl but all good girls turning into XXX -super..ROFL...

waiting to see how mohan n kal's track progresses..
indira is yet to learn some tricks from the likes of GW sr n jr.As of now, indira is only a concerned mother..at least does not plan bad for others...Indira's first encounter with gw has her in this state..(madam this is the lady frm whose attack u refused to give shelter to T..) liked varada's explanation to indira abt gw...(just wish gw hears this about her...madam is hvng some high hopes on her own characteristics...p.s. gisel pls include a FF where GW gets to hear all her gunas glorified by one and all!!!)
prabha supporting deepa...well lets see if suchi makes an entry or exits with the 2 lacs...it is good that tps's mom ran away with the money or else with prabha in this form, the money wud hv gone down the drain anyway...!!!
Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vjayam

(madam this is the lady frm whose attack u refused to give shelter to T..) liked varada's explanation to indira abt gw...(just wish gw hears this about her...madam is hvng some high hopes on her own characteristics...p.s. gisel pls include a FF where GW gets to hear all her gunas glorified by one and all!!!)

prabha supporting deepa...well lets see if suchi makes an entry or exits with the 2 lacs...it is good that tps's mom ran away with the money or else with prabha in this form, the money wud hv gone down the drain anyway...!!!

I wish Suchi just exits like you say! Sathiyama can't tolerate her😛!
Very true that good that TPS mom went away with the money...
Praba will not understand life unless he is kicked out of the house! Indira please do the favour!😛
That's exactly what everyone should do in the Doomsday spl! Hoping to get many contributions😉!

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Seriously, when is GW going to get her due? I want to slipper Nitheesh for sethu vechufying Lav w/ her. 😡 Lav konja naal pesaama irundha konjamavadhu she would have adangified. She was really too much with the cursing today. I want TA to kick her out soon. Pregnancy is a period every woman deserves to be completely happy and peaceful. She is going to make it a nightmare for T.

D was not honest today. She did keep stressing not to tell TA and even suggested aborting without his knowledge in the phone convo if my memory serves right. (She said not to tell him as he will never agree) Prabha is seriously getting so annoying. It is nice of him to defend his wife. But he has to be honest to her and be a responsible husband first... he hiding everything abt Suchi is so wrong. Innum chennai ku vandhu enna ennana amakalam aaga pogudho therila.

Peru ketta appa pera mudhakondum sethu solludhu andha new gal. The direction was so bad in the whole scene. Innum nera paathu Mohan yes solla vendaama. Adhukkula ivalavu confidence aa.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Pearl🤗

Deepa spoils whole oor and Thulasi spoils whole country aam...GW is a super innocent soul who doesn't know how to spoil anyone...someone show me a wall please🤢...This GW oda torture thaanga mudiyala😡

Episode started and ended with kacheri🤣...inbetween Kalyani scene i forgot after watching whole epi...GW domination

Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the wonderful update and comments !!!...a total drishti parigaram episode enriched with GW kacheri...
GW ku vaai summa ve irukathu pola...onnum thinnu thinnu muzhunganum ilena yaarayavathu thitannum...vaai mattum 24x7 duty non stop a...MM ku vocal cord ponathu bathila it shd have been for her...ilena together a poirukanum rendu perkum...MM appovum adangala...grr...
prabha...ippo intha social service romba thevaya? Rofl at his last dialogue...en wife, married..so dont raise hands on my wife am...ippo nee senchurukara velaiku (kadan vaangi athuvum ex-Gf ku 2 lakhs) enaku ennamo koodiya seekiram deepa thaan un mela kai veppa nu thonuthu...appadi nadantha indra kita prabha might ask sorry for stopping her today :p...prabha needs one like that srsly...K /M track route theriyama going to some destination ...hmm
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nixkie

Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Pearl🤗

Deepa spoils whole oor and Thulasi spoils whole country aam...GW is a super innocent soul who doesn't know how to spoil anyone...someone show me a wall please
🤢...This GW oda torture thaanga mudiyala😡

Episode started and ended with kacheri🤣...inbetween Kalyani scene i forgot after watching whole epi...GW domination

GW spoils only her kids life...theiva thaai baby...😛...ooru country spoil panrathu vida own kids life spoil panna enna oru talent venum...namma GW is super talented in that😉...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the lovely updates!  Big hug from me for updating today.

Oh god...GW today and her drama it was overboard!  What a loser she is.

Poor Kalyani crying again, want to see her with Mohan (but Padma has to change first!)

P/D be prepared for lots of troubles with Suchi coming, loan and problems at home Deepa's head is going to spin.

Ahem ahem Mr. K. what happened to TT?
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update